Syns after midnight.

honeymom

Do you count syns in 24 hour periods I.e midnight to midnight ? Or do you count then in days I.e from when you wake till when you go to bed? Or does it not matter. ?

I work odd shifts and I am often awake at weird hours so not sure how to do this

I think you need to count syns as to whatever 'your' day is.
So, if you sleep in the day and work at night, that's your day!

I would say, a dieting day starts after a period of sleeping and when you have your first meal. However, if you sleep at odd times ie different times of the day or night, it might be easier to just count 24 hour period as a dieting day.
Hope that makes sense!!!

I think if you work funny shifts it might be easier to work you syns over an entire week as I'm guessing some days, you'll need a lot less and some days more, so I'd keep a running total.

I work on midnight to midnight as I have a small baby and end up being awake all hours of night and day. It's amazing how hungry you are when you are woken at 4 in the morning!!

Thanks. I think midnight to midnight will work easiest for me. I just wasn't sure if that was allowed.

i work on the basis of when i get up - i get new syns for the day!

although i have bent the rules sometimes on the weekend when i am out and fall in the chippy about 3am!! hehehe! x

I also work shifts including nights so use the day is when you get up to when you go to sleep (excluding naps) as found I was abusing midnight to midnight by using it as a green light to eat loads just after midnight making me struggle the following night :eek:

Back