Syns and Gravy

beckyc

Hey everyone i'm completely new to all this and I wanted to know how many syns are gravy granuals made up as directed on the pack on the Extra Easy plan??

Thank you in advance x

Hi becky. it will depend on the make so you'd be better posting your question in the syn value sub-forum and giving the exact details.

Hope that helps.

I use an oxo cube and gravy granules to make my gravy, but as I only have a 'drizzle' I syn it at 3½ syns (to be on the safe side).....I'm not sure about the gravy granules syns, I think about 2½ but I'm not sure of the quantity, but someone will be along to help you....

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Basic/Non Branded Foods Gravy granules, made as directed, no fat added 142ml
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
red.gif
[/FONT] Original 2½ Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
green.gif
[/FONT] Green 2½ Syns

[/FONT]​

I'm glad I saw this. I think I've been over synning my gravy.

I don't measure mine I just shake what looks like enough and add water. It's always for all 3 of us too. But there's definitely not more than 4 tablespoons and that's for all of us, not just me. I've been counting about 3 syns for my portion. I would say that I only use about 2 table spoons for everyone's gravy and I have a little more than 1/3 of it.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Basic/Non Branded Foods Gravy granules, made as directed, no fat added 142ml
[/FONT]
red.gif
green.gif
[/FONT] Green 2½ Syns

[/FONT]​

We crossed posts.

That sounds a bit more like it to me. So my 3 syns would be about right then?

i dont understand how its Gravy granules, made as directed, no fat added 142ml for 2 1/2 sins but
4 level tbsp 1 syn

how does this work out??

I know my syns are over, because I really do just like a drizzle of gravy over my potatoes, but I syn 3½, that way I know that I am covered.

Its weird, well they say on extra easy go for the low syn option lol so in this case its what i will do,, am gonna txt my consultanr and ask her :)

Ooh let us know what she says hun, I've always gone on the 142 mls for 2½ syns but I've never questioned my C about it x

ive txt her so i will post when she replies ;-) bet shes baffledx

Right soo i should have read the book properly cos ive been using 4 tbsp of granulals for 1 point lol how wrong i was its

4 Level tbsp of gravy already made up as directed and not 4 leverl tbsp of granuels xx

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Basic/Non Branded Foods Gravy granules, made as directed, no fat added 142ml[/FONT]

red.gif
green.gif
[/FONT] Green 2½ Syns
[/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[/FONT]
Wow, your photo changes are great - what a beautiful swan is emerging!!

Back