1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Syns and Gravy

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by beckyc, 4 November 2009 Social URL.

1. beckyc

beckyc New Member

Hey everyone i'm completely new to all this and I wanted to know how many syns are gravy granuals made up as directed on the pack on the Extra Easy plan??

Thank you in advance x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Hi becky. it will depend on the make so you'd be better posting your question in the syn value sub-forum and giving the exact details.

Hope that helps.

4. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

I use an oxo cube and gravy granules to make my gravy, but as I only have a 'drizzle' I syn it at 3½ syns (to be on the safe side).....I'm not sure about the gravy granules syns, I think about 2½ but I'm not sure of the quantity, but someone will be along to help you....

5. Mrs Moyer

Mrs Moyer Full Member

Gravy granules, made as directed, no fat added, 4 level tbsp 1 syn
    x

6. Lianna

Lianna Silver Member

Was just going to say same as Mrs Moyer :)

7. kazpeza

kazpeza Silver Member

i dont use gravy granules i just use oxo and one spoon of cornflour and syn it as 1 as its between 4 of us

8. alibalibee

alibalibee gym bunny

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Basic/Non Branded Foods Gravy granules, made as directed, no fat added 142ml
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][​IMG][/FONT] Original 2½ Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][​IMG][/FONT] Green 2½ Syns

[/FONT]​

9. Ninja

Ninja Silver Member

I'm glad I saw this. I think I've been over synning my gravy.

I don't measure mine I just shake what looks like enough and add water. It's always for all 3 of us too. But there's definitely not more than 4 tablespoons and that's for all of us, not just me. I've been counting about 3 syns for my portion. I would say that I only use about 2 table spoons for everyone's gravy and I have a little more than 1/3 of it.

10. Ninja

Ninja Silver Member

We crossed posts.

That sounds a bit more like it to me. So my 3 syns would be about right then?

11. Lianna

Lianna Silver Member

i dont understand how its Gravy granules, made as directed, no fat added 142ml for 2 1/2 sins but
    4 level tbsp 1 syn

how does this work out??

12. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

I know my syns are over, because I really do just like a drizzle of gravy over my potatoes, but I syn 3½, that way I know that I am covered.

13. alibalibee

alibalibee gym bunny

I've no idea Lianna how SW sometimes work things out :confused::rolleyes:

14. Lianna

Lianna Silver Member

Its weird, well they say on extra easy go for the low syn option lol so in this case its what i will do,, am gonna txt my consultanr and ask her :)

15. alibalibee

alibalibee gym bunny

Ooh let us know what she says hun, I've always gone on the 142 mls for 2½ syns but I've never questioned my C about it x

16. Lianna

Lianna Silver Member

ive txt her so i will post when she replies ;-) bet shes baffledx

17. Lianna

Lianna Silver Member

Right soo i should have read the book properly cos ive been using 4 tbsp of granulals for 1 point lol how wrong i was its

4 Level tbsp of gravy already made up as directed and not 4 leverl tbsp of granuels xx

18. mambo69cat

mambo69cat Full Member

Wow, your photo changes are great - what a beautiful swan is emerging!!

alibalibee likes this.