Syns distributed during the day

tryingtolose

Hello beautiful people!

I was wondering, how do you use your Syns? I mean, do you distribute them evenly throughout the day, or do you save them for a treat after dinner? And what are you using them on? I've been using the leftover Syns on chocolate mostly because I don't know how else to use them up! Usually I am quite full on the free stuff and the healthy extras!

I try and spread mine out, a typical work day would be a Muller light for breakfast, an options hot choc at 11am (2 syns & 1/2 hexa milk), I have salad cream on my egg salad for lunch (1 syns worth) then I nibble on a milky bar (3.5 syns)

After dinner I will have something like a pink & white (2.5 syns) or a mini milk (1.5 syns) or a galaxy flute (5.5 syns).

I also sneak them in by using olive oil instead of frylight.

I average 9/10 per day but I don't drink alcohol so I imagine that would be where a lot of people use their.

I'm a big fan of having lots of little low syn treats rather than a 15 syn binge as it keeps the chocolate monster at bay xx

I struggle to use mine, in fact it's something I am working on this week and I've had 7 so far today. Why don't you choose your 2 fave low Syn snacks and have one after lunch and one after dinner?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I also don't drink alcohol, apart from one glass of wine or beer on Saturday when we go out. But other than that, nothing during the week. I've been wondering, because apparently I don't really use all of them! I used to use quite a lot for the coffee (I drank it with cream) but lately I've minimized coffee, there are days that I drink none at all (a real feat, as up to before SW I used to drink at least 3 cups per day...usually around 4). The thing is, I didn't really eat chocolate before, but now I am because I am everyday low on my Syns. That's why I was wondering how other people do it. I now bought some single serving chocolate snacks (Lindt chocolate balls at 2 Syns per ball and Mikado sticks at 0.5 Syns per stick) to leave at work, so that I can use some of the Syns during the day.

I usually save mine for the evening when I get the munchies, but don't always use them all. Think I had 6.5 yesterday.x

I usually save mine for the evening when I get the munchies, but don't always use them all. Think I had 6.5 yesterday.x

Usually I do that also, but I think that when I use the Syns (or at least most of them) SW works better for me. So at the moment I am trying to average something like 10 per day. If I can make it more, great!

I usually use mine in my cooking - oil, cheese, mustard, nuts & seeds, extra meat if Im on a green day, a bit of sugar, extra cheese or milk, butter, polenta, bread/croutons, whatever.

Back