Syns for picnic treat this weekend - help help!!!! pleeeeeease :)

sparty

Gold Member
Hello all - could someone please tell me the syn value for the WW double choc muffin mix? I have been searching for ages in the previous threads but can't find anything.

Nutritional values per 100g:

Energy - 335kcal
Protein - 2.6g
Carbohydrate of which sugars - 53.7g
Fat - 9.2g
Fibre - 13.7g
Sodium - 0.25g
Salt equivalent - 0.6g

I hope this is what you need to find out the syns - the box is 160g so if I can find out how many syns for the box I will know how many muffins I can eat! I will need to add the syns for the marg but I can work that out myself when I make them.

Thank you in advance

Hello all - could someone please tell me the syn value for the WW double choc muffin mix? I have been searching for ages in the previous threads but can't find anything.

Nutritional values per 100g:

Energy - 335kcal
Protein - 2.6g
Carbohydrate of which sugars - 53.7g
Fat - 9.2g
Fibre - 13.7g
Sodium - 0.25g
Salt equivalent - 0.6g

I hope this is what you need to find out the syns - the box is 160g so if I can find out how many syns for the box I will know how many muffins I can eat! I will need to add the syns for the marg but I can work that out myself when I make them.

Thank you in advance

Theres no free food allowance in a muffin so its a straight 1 syn per 20 calories. 335 x 1.6 = 536 cals a box, divided by 20 is 27 syns a box.

ermintrude said:
Theres no free food allowance in a muffin so its a straight 1 syn per 20 calories. 335 x 1.6 = 536 cals a box, divided by 20 is 27 syns a box.

Thanks - I guess I need to judge it on how many it makes as to whether it's worth the syns in future!!

Back