Syns help please

Picked up a bargain tea from the co-op but really not sure about the syns if anyone could help me please? I have done a search but cannot find it posted already.

It's Oriental Sweet Chilli Chicken (marinated chicken breast with red pepper, carrot, water chestnuts, mangetout and spring onion - so lots of superfree)

Nutritional values are per 100g: (sorry can't remember what you need for the syns calculator been so long since I used it).

Cals 90
Fat 1.6g
Sats 0.3g
Carbs 9.0g
Sugars 9.0g
Fibre 0.8g
Protein 9.7g
Salt 0.1g
Total pack is 600g.

Hope someone can help :)

Hi!

it comes in at 9.5 for the whole 600g using chicken as a free food allowance. 600g is quite sizeable though so presumably it feeds two?

Hark at me, I'd polish 600g off easy haha. With the exception of the chicken of course!

Oh that's brill thank you so much, you're always so helpful with the tricky syn questions. Yes to feed 2 so I'm very happy with that. Was £5, now £1.25 - I couldn't resist :D

That's good then. Sounds yummy. I quite fancy making something like that but with quorn maybe. Hmmm **goes off to dig out recipe books**

ps I used my soup flask today! Homemade super speed tomato soup for luncheon, with scan bran. Think it's too late to repair damage done though this weekend!

enjoy your meal! X

Demolished - the sauce seemed too vinegary, don't think I would have again. But still worth a try.

Well done on putting the flask to good use already! I hope to try mine ASAP. I was very good this weekend (polishes halo) I'm sure you'll be fine, you are doing so well.

Back