syns hrlp

Thelasttime

I'm going out for a meal on the weekend and have been looking at the menu trying to find a healthy option. I'll be doing an ee day. I've chosen:

Starter: smoked salmon and melon with spiced virgin olive oil, mixed leaves, lemon, black grapes and cracked black pepper

Main: fresh tuna loin marinated in olive oil, teryaki sauce and rice wine, char-grilled and drizzled with glaze reduction. Served with grilled asparagus and spring onion mash.

I'm thinking I only need to syn the the olive oil in both and the butter/milk in the mash. Does that souls like it will come in under 15?

Thanks x

Well I think a tablespoon of oil is 5syns, so you might be ok, you'll have to judge how much oil is in everything to get a better idea. However, olive oil (only olive, not any other) can be used as a healthy B I THINK (someone will have to check, I'm used to it being a HB on green..) so if you have a B choice left, you could subtract 5 syns if that makes sense :)

Thank you so much, I didn't know that. Just checked on the sw site and it is indeed! I've also decided to ask for a jacket spud instead of the mash which means I might have enough syns for a glass of wine :)

Thank you again x

Back