Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

syns hrlp

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by Thelasttime, 11 August 2011 Social URL.

1. Thelasttime

Thelasttime Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.91%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm going out for a meal on the weekend and have been looking at the menu trying to find a healthy option. I'll be doing an ee day. I've chosen:

Starter: smoked salmon and melon with spiced virgin olive oil, mixed leaves, lemon, black grapes and cracked black pepper

Main: fresh tuna loin marinated in olive oil, teryaki sauce and rice wine, char-grilled and drizzled with glaze reduction. Served with grilled asparagus and spring onion mash.

I'm thinking I only need to syn the the olive oil in both and the butter/milk in the mash. Does that souls like it will come in under 15?

Thanks x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Clairebear1000

Clairebear1000 A determined Bear

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.5lb(2.63%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Well I think a tablespoon of oil is 5syns, so you might be ok, you'll have to judge how much oil is in everything to get a better idea. However, olive oil (only olive, not any other) can be used as a healthy B I THINK (someone will have to check, I'm used to it being a HB on green..) so if you have a B choice left, you could subtract 5 syns if that makes sense :)

4. Thelasttime

Thelasttime Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.91%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thank you so much, I didn't know that. Just checked on the sw site and it is indeed! I've also decided to ask for a jacket spud instead of the mash which means I might have enough syns for a glass of wine :)

Thank you again x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.