Syns in big choc bar?

Tinsel81

Does anyone know how many syns in one of those big bars of Galaxy or other milk chocolate? I've been using syns weekly so I can treat myself at weekends: had a bottle of wine this weekend, but I think next weekend I'll freeze a big bar of choc broken into squares and suck my way through that on Saturday night instead!

Galaxy Galaxy Bar, 75g bar EE-20½ javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$ctl0...1$GridView_Products$ctl06$LBADDExtraEasy','')0-20½ javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$ctl0...h1$GridView_Products$ctl06$LBADDOriginal','')G-20½ javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$ctl0...arch1$GridView_Products$ctl06$LBADDGreen','')Galaxy Galaxy Bar, 46g bar EE-12½ javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$ctl0...1$GridView_Products$ctl07$LBADDExtraEasy','')O-12½ javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$ctl0...h1$GridView_Products$ctl07$LBADDOriginal','')G-12½ javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$ctl0...arch1$GridView_Products$ctl07$LBADDGreen','')Galaxy Galaxy Bar, 24.5g bar EE-6½ javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$ctl0...1$GridView_Products$ctl08$LBADDExtraEasy','')O-6½ javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$ctl0...h1$GridView_Products$ctl08$LBADDOriginal','')G-6½

If there is any other ones you want to know just say

Does using your syns weekly work for you?

I don't know yet, as I only started on Tuesday! I hope so, as I much prefer doing it that way, but will have to keep an eye on my losses and see how it works out. I used to do the old WeightWatchers Core plan, which was a bit like SW Extra Easy but with a weekly points allowance, and lost a stone doing that so I am optimisitc counting weekly with SW will also work.

Kul, I have restarted SW and am on EE but was always too scared to do my syns weekly as my precious consultant scared us outa doing it lol!

I first joined SW before two years ago (didn't stay long as wasn't keen on the group). The first thing I asked my consultant, though, was if it was ok to use syns weekly and she said that was fine, it shouldn't affect weight loss. I guess different consultants have different views on it.

It clearly says on the SW website that you can do this as long as you don't feel deprived by having fewer syns on the other days of the week to make up for it. I do wonder though if it also depends what day of the week you Wi is on - having a big blowout at the weekend may not be the best idea if your WI is on Monday morning.

You just need to try and see if it works for you!

It clearly says on the SW website that you can do this as long as you don't feel deprived by having fewer syns on the other days of the week to make up for it.

Hi Circes. I had my first meeting last night and my new consultant said you shouldn't do this, so I quoted you and said it was on the website, but when she asked where I said I didn't know! She must be very pleased to have such a awkward new member, ha ha! Do you know where it says this on the website so I can let her know next week? I really want to be able to track my syns weekly without feeling guilty or nervous about it.

Back