• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Syns in fruit once blended

pesty

Fighting the bulge
Hello,

Can someone please help?! I meant to ask my C last night, i vaguely remember someone saying that once fruit is blended it becomes syns. Can someone please let me know where to find this info as i made a smoothy with 1 muller light yog and some frozen mixed berries and dont know what to syn it as?!?:confused::confused::confused:

Thanks in advance
Pesty

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Interesting topic. I made myself a banana smoothie this morning with a banana and milk from my HEX allowance. The pureed banana worked out 4.5 syns and it wasn't even that big!!! Very filling though.

soccermom

I AM A WEMITT x
If you look in the syn section of your sw book it does give syns for fruit puree, for instance I make raspberry puree from fresh and its 0.5 syns for 57g.

It starts at the bottom of page 14 and up to page 16 before the ices start :D

Hope that helps

Circes

Strutting her stuff
Well strawberries are half a syn per 28g, blueberries 1 syn per 28g and raspberries half a syn per 57g.

Not sure how you would work it out where it's mixed - perhaps you should count it as the highest value just to be on the safe side