Syns on the go - SW app

Toph'sElectric

Anybody else noticed that it's harder to search for syn values for a particular brand on the SW app today? Everything seems to have Basic in front of it instead of the brand name.
It's driving me insane!!!

Its noticed the opposite problem on syns online for a few days - use the everyday food search function which should give generic syn values and it gives you all branded stuff :(

My SW app gives me loads of brands & more annoyingly unrelated things when I search for something basic :(

Stupid thing. Still better than having to keep logging in or carrying the book round I suppose

I love the app.. have never managed to get the website to work! !

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I generally dont have much problem finding things on the App.. Not until I go shopping in Asda where the reception is bloody awful and my phone cant find a 3G connection due to the building.. and the free Wi-Fi is pretty much ***** and wont connect to ANYTHING (Even the free 02 wifi from the in store MAccy D's doesnt seem to work in the Asda)

Tis a real pain in the backside when I'm doing a weekly shop.

I generally dont have much problem finding things on the App.. Not until I go shopping in Asda where the reception is bloody awful and my phone cant find a 3G connection due to the building.. and the free Wi-Fi is pretty much ***** and wont connect to ANYTHING (Even the free 02 wifi from the in store MAccy D's doesnt seem to work in the Asda) Tis a real pain in the backside when I'm doing a weekly shop.

I've found that to get the asda wifi to work you need to open up a safari page when you go in the store. Once you've done that you can then get on the app etc x

Back