Syns Overload!!

greedyguts1980

Silver Member
Good lord, I've just counted up the syns I've had since Wednesday morning. 91!!! I have 2 days left til WI. Shall I survive on free food and healthy extras or what? I have exercised 4 days out of 5 for at least an hour each day. Argh!!

Today has been a horrendous day for syns simply because i haven't prepared or got much money to stock the fridge and cupboards til payday on Friday.

Have made fruit salad for breakfast, salad for lunch and have bananas, apples and tangerines for snacks. OH is making chicken wrapped in Bacon for tea with fresh veggies. Will have similar breakfast and lunch on Tuesday for WI.

Do you think eating scan bran will make a difference?

I appreciate your advice!! And do not mind in the slightest if you are "direct" xxx

You've still got 14 syns left, thats 7 a day, whats wrong with that? :confused:

Even if you have all 15 a day I dont think going over by 16 syns in the whole week is going to break the bank or pile the pounds on you ;)

I know the feeling. I have ate all my weekly allowance of syns since my last weigh in on wednesday. Its been the wine due to lots of meals out. I struggle having no syns. Since been doing slimming world I have never had a day where I didnt have less than 5 syns. Done no workouts or anything. So could do that before wednesday. I have just had a no syn dinner but I am still hungry! I have never heard of scan bran before but keep the free syn days up. Stay focus. Any advice of how to prevent syn free meals that are tasty. Most of my syn come from gravy, sauces etc even when on a good day.

I'm with Erms. Use up all of them- that's what they are there for. It might not be your biggest loss but hell, at least you've enjoyed yourself AND still stuck to plan.

*runs about the forum agreeing with Ermintrude*

So u recommend using the remainder? That's fine!!

Panicking cos I really don't want a gain this week.

Cheers for your help!! xxx

I would use them if i needed to. Hope you have a good weigh in! Good luck! x

I know the feeling. I have ate all my weekly allowance of syns since my last weigh in on wednesday. Its been the wine due to lots of meals out. I struggle having no syns. Since been doing slimming world I have never had a day where I didnt have less than 5 syns. Done no workouts or anything. So could do that before wednesday. I have just had a no syn dinner but I am still hungry! I have never heard of scan bran before but keep the free syn days up. Stay focus. Any advice of how to prevent syn free meals that are tasty. Most of my syn come from gravy, sauces etc even when on a good day.

If you add onion and plenty of seasoning (salt & pepper and different spices), you do not need sauces or gravy. Most stews and soups/casseroles do not need sauce or gravey if you let the liquid reduce a bit.

Let me know what sort of food you like and I give you some receipes. Also look of receipe section of the forum and you see things that do not need sauce or gravy.

Awww thanks for the advice. I love chicken fish, gammon, bacon for meats. I am quite fussy as the only veg I like is parsnips. So without carbohydrates I find it hard sometimes to get full. I tend to use my healthy b as either my dinner or lunch to make me full. X

Thank you rosielea, i like chicken, fish, gammon, bacon, mainly lots of meats, i am very fussy though when it comes to veges so dont tend fill up on these making dieting hard. However i am going to have plenty of fibre and fish these next two days because i need to speed up my weight loss!

Back