1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

syns query

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by Lukasmummy, 1 July 2011 Social URL.

1. Lukasmummy

Lukasmummy Former SW Target Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World/Weight Watchers
    If you work out the syns for a portion of something, dish up the portion but then don't feel like or just don't end up finishing it, do you go back and readjust the syns for what you actually ate or just count it as already synned when you do eat it? Hugs Crystal xx
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Slimming World
    Depends how many syns you are talking about I suppose. If dividing them into portions would mean they are really small then I would probably just syn the whole amount the first time I eat it. Otherwise I would syn as I eat because I use my syns daily rather than weekly.
  4. cupofteapet

cupofteapet Full Member

i always syn everything even if i dont eat it all up in one go, im too hectic to remember later to alter the syn values so i suppose its less on my hips if i eat less than i have written down, thats just me though! lazy with noting it all down, ha! :eek:
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.