syns

Berryred

Gold Member
what do you guys have for your syns? I have only been on plan for 2 days (today day 2) and yesterday didn't have any as was so full!! Today couldn;t eat until 11am ish thinking because been on cd my stomache not used to all the food we are allowed:confused:

got a link to read through (thANKS SQUADDIE;)) whoops hit caps

so whats your fancy??

hello,
i use mine on salad cream, mayo, ketchup and gravy and crisps if i feel the need

3 or 4 rich tea biscuits with my evening cuppa and then sometimes a bit of choccy maybe. Also I'm a bit of a starbucks fiend so I do use 6 syns for a coffee if I've had my milk allowance for the day.

Try and have 5 syns a day minimum, I know it's hard if you are full and like you said, your stomach is getting used to food after CD, but later on in SW life, this is the thing you can cut down on if you are struggling a bit.

I like merguine nests (2.5), fun size milky bars (3), cheese curls (2.5) and most recently Aldi low fat fromage frais, which are really creamy(0.5).

I try and have 7 a day and use some in main meals.

every night i have a curly wurly(to beat the choc cravings)6 syns and a packet of salt and vinegar snackajaks popcorn(2 1/2 syns).sometimes i make the sw trifle thats in the back of the new mag which is gorgeous x:)

I have been using my syns mainly for Soup, Nescafe skinny capuchinno's, options choc drinks and cocoa powder, filling drinking really I suppose.

i really know were your coming from 4 the first 3 wks of slimming world i just couldnt fit the sins in-as id lived for so long on so little food so i dint feel guilty every time i ate, n some how the weight piled on, dont worry chances are u will still loose(i did) and once u get used to the plan u will start adding sins
laura xx

Definitely wine! Curry paste (I like it better than the powder,) coconut milk, raisins. Oh and did I mention wine?

Peperami's, alcohol or things with my meals, like sauces and gravy. I did waste 20 on a yummy milkshake today though. Oh and oil in my Actifry.

some fab things there yummy!

got a date with Edward tonight (twilight movie heehee) as hubby out so going to have a packed of french fries and a mini milky way which works out 4.5 and 3.5 so 8 in total, looking forward to it haha

An extra minty hi-fi bar if I've already run out of HexB or (and more usually) alcochol or to satisfy whatever I'm normally craving. This week it's cheesy coleslaw!

Jaq

every night i have a curly wurly(to beat the choc cravings)6 syns and a packet of salt and vinegar snackajaks popcorn(2 1/2 syns).sometimes i make the sw trifle thats in the back of the new mag which is gorgeous x:)

Do you mean the bags of snack a jack's? cos I think they're about 7 syns a bag. It's the bigger individual snack a jacks that are 2.5 each.
Just thought I'd mention it in case you've been going over your syns.

Back