syns

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by littlesummer, 16 May 2011 Social URL.

1. littlesummer

littlesummer Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(6.25%)
    Hi can any1 help me out, how 2 syn foods as i'm doing sw at home and i don't have access 2 the online sw.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. woodmouse

woodmouse Gold Member

Diet:
    various then S&S/Paleo now 5:2 with 16.8
    Hi. You could do a search in the box at the top of any minimins page, just highlight the minimins button first instead of the Google one, and type in 'syns for .....' which will take you to pages with relevant posts; you could work some out by counting 1 syn for every 20 calories of a product; there are usually a few slimming world starter packs for sale on eBay, and also SW food directories. Actually I think there's also a syns thread on here but haven't really checked that out myself yet!

4. littlesummer

littlesummer Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(6.25%)
    Thanks for your help i will take a look at the site

5. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st5lb(41.2%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    If you want to do a search you are better just to click on the button in the blue band that says "Search this forum". That way you just get results from this forum and not the entire Minimins site.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.