Original syns

distur

if i lower my syns will it speed my weightloss up as ive just been weighed this morning and i have put 2 and half pound on gutted

Better to keep your syns, weigh your HEx's, and eat lots of superfree foods. Can you think of any reason why you might have put on? Keep a food diary as well, that usually helps.

I agree with Chuffy she has given you good advice, if you drop your syns you will have nothing to fall back on if you reach a plateau in your weight loss, when this happens if you you are eating your syns you will be able to drop them and kick start your metabalism again.

I'm sorry that you have gained, but just forget that now and start again, do what Chufy has advised for this week and you should lose again next week, good luck to you.

Totally agree with the above, don't cut back, stick to plan and keep a diary. These blips happen but don't let it get you down, put it behind you and get on with this week. You may find you loose what you gained and a bit more next week. Good luck xx

I'm with them! Trust me if you cut back your syns you won't lose. Is it star week? Have you started loads of exercise? Can you put your hand on your heart and say you've stuck to the plan? I would go back to the begining and fill in a food diary, or start a diary on here and we could look at for you and see if somethings going wrong.

i do a food diary and everything is the same as the other weeks this is my third month and this is the only time ive put on i way my hex and everything

i do a food diary and everything is the same as the other weeks this is my third month and this is the only time ive put on i weigh my hex and everything

Try posting your diary on here and then we can see what might be up.. Could be as simple as not eating enough or not drinking enough.

Or if as you say everything is the same as previous weeks then you maybe you just need more variety

i do a food diary and everything is the same as the other weeks this is my third month and this is the only time ive put on i way my hex and everything

yeah ive lost seven pound in a week

WOW!! Well done :D You must be feeling so much more positive about things now. You will normally find that if you have a gain or STS one week, you'll have a good loss the next, although 7lb is amazing!! Big well done :D

K xx

Back