Syrup and shakes???

.Nicki.

Minimin Addict
I was wondering if anyone had tried these with their shakes

Syrups | Low Carb Megastore

The ones i've looked at have no cals, no carbs, no sugar, no fat so should affect ketosis

I really want to get back on a vlcd but i don't want to have to go back to the doctor to get forms signed and I don't really want to have to pay a fortune for them either. I've always gone with cambridge because of the flavour choice. But I stumbled upon this link on another thread (can't find it now)
I imagine toasted marshmallow syrup with a vanilla shake would be lush!

*crossposted in exante as i've not decided which one to go with yet*

Not just the carbs etc though. I'd be surprised if some of the other ingredients didn't kick you out of ketosis. In fact on looking at some of them again I'd say they'd definitely kick you out. Not worth it

They aren't needed, follow the plan and enjoy at syrups another time!

I think they are labelled for the US market and if a product has less than a certain amount of something they dont have to declare it
there will be something in there or it would be being marketed as water :)

It did sound to good to by true!
I'm going to buy a few samples, the hazelnut sounds nice. On cambridge I lived on choc mint and plain choc and the occasional vanilla if I was feeling adventurous! I read on the s&s site you can have peppermint tea, I could try and make the choc shake with cold tea.

.Nicki. said:
It did sound to good to by true!
I'm going to buy a few samples, the hazelnut sounds nice. On cambridge I lived on choc mint and plain choc and the occasional vanilla if I was feeling adventurous! I read on the s&s site you can have peppermint tea, I could try and make the choc shake with cold tea.

The choc shake is nice made with cold peppermint tea :) I guess it's an acquired taste tho, but I love peppermint tea :)

Back