TA DAAA!!! Holiday Weigh in!!! I think the Snoopy Dance is in order! :D

Blonde Logic

Yes. You can.
Well, I am so glad I decided to abstain on my trip.

I can happily (very) report that is was well worth every drop of blood, sweat and tears.

I lost........TWENTY POUNDS!!!!! :D :bliss: :D :bliss: :D

I am SO chuffed, and feel SO proud of myself, and it was worth ever moment of longing for a taste of what everyone else was having.

I did it. I really did. Wow.

I have lost over 30% of my bodyweight when I began LL. I am in the 13 stones now. I have confidence. I feel normal.

While we lose one thing (weight) we gain so much more (life).

I'm so happy. :) <sniff sniff>

Off to update my ticker! Watch that lady bug fly!!!! :D

Cheers for all the good luck wishes tonight! I was only hoping for a stone. So - Christmas came early! :D

XXXXX

Wow Well Done To You Thats Fab,see Im Right Nothing Tastes Better Than Being Slim Feels,
Elaine X

well done !! even ,ore so as you were on holiday and that must of been so hard on you. I'm off to Barcelona for 4 days to the Harley 105th rally and not looking forward to the not eating part. If you can do it I'm gonna try so hard.
See you on the ROAD ;)

I got to a BMI of 30 this week and treat myself to a new Harley 1690cc ;)

:party0023::talk017::talk017::talk017::wow::wow::wow::wow:
:party0038::party0038::party0038::party0038::bliss::bliss::bliss:

I can't think of any response that could come close to congratulating you on such an achievement.

Well done BL!!!:D

WoooooHooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Bloody brilliant - you're a star and you're shining soooo brightly!

Well done xxxxx

:party0038::party0038::party0038:

well done !! even ,ore so as you were on holiday and that must of been so hard on you. I'm off to Barcelona for 4 days to the Harley 105th rally and not looking forward to the not eating part. If you can do it I'm gonna try so hard.
See you on the ROAD ;)

I got to a BMI of 30 this week and treat myself to a new Harley 1690cc ;)

Good luck Gazz. Thats all you can do is try. :) I was lucky enough to be with friends and family the most part....being at a bike rally would indeed be tough! Butyou can do it if you put your mind to it,.

Good luck and have fun! LEt us know how it goes!! :)

well done sweetie.

well done you- really amazing :) xxxxxx

WoW well done that's fantastic I wish I had your will power

What a fantastic loss and congratulations on your amazing willpower.

Wow!! That's an amazing loss in 4 weeks!:eek:

You did so well to stick to LL whilst away, especially with all those parties to go to.

I hope you feel suitably proud of yourself, and what a fantastic reward for all your hard work!.

You are over the halfway hurdle now and are coasting towards goal.

Good Luck:D

Congratulations, thats fantastic, if you can do that you can do anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!:talk017:

Back