Total Solution Steeleee is back in the building!! 2013 BRING IT ON! :-D

steeleee

Silver Member
Hiiii everyone!

I'm Back! :D Haven't been on here (or on exante) in a loooong time, probably June/July was the last time I stuck to it for longer than a week! Lost 6st in 2012, being on exante overall for about 3months, but put lots back on again!

So.... started again today (Well, yesterday now!) Had all 3 packs at once, had been undecided all day on if I was starting yet or not. In the end I had no choice, skint til payday, and nothing except a months worth of exante (mostly out of date veg soup!) in the cupboards. So I'm back, don't know what my starting weight is, will have to nip out to boots tomorrow and find out.

Its now nearly a year since I first did Exante, but this time it WILL work, and I WILL stick to it. Sometings gotta give - And fed up of it being the knicker elastic! LOL!! :D

So....... Here goes......

Monday 21st Jan:-

2x veg soup
1x strawb shake
bouillon
not much water!! :-/

Anyone still here from when I started last year? :)

x x x

Hey Steelee, How are you getting on? 6 Stone that is amazing!! How are you finding it so far this time? xx

All good so far! Well done on your loss so far! :)

Day 2 -> Done! :)

The one thing I had forgotten was how much I HATED the mushroom soup lol it made me ill last time, so wasn't overly keen on having it this time, but got about 10 of them, and they need using up, so had 2 of them today, at the same time to avoid doublt the yuckyness! And had to wash it down with a choc shake then, just to get rid of the taste, urghh! But still, alls well that ends well, and today is DONE! :D

Welcome back Steeleee. Get that water down you! :D xx

Thank you hun, I dont like soups in general. I get my warm fix from porridge. :) Well done on a 100% day 2! xx

Back