tablets finish tomorow

sona1980

Gold Member
Im not seeing the doc till friday the 8th! Im soo scared that i will regain the 3lbs i have lost in the last 2 weeks!! lolz i know its stupid!

I think the weight loss was due to sticking to my WW points and eating the correct amount of cals and Fat g's to stop my body going in to starvation mode.

even if i dont get another prescription i think the tablets have helped me understand food better! I have not had any side effects from them after the 1st week!

Planning on having a chicken kebab tomorow and the last of my pills! Hope I dont have the nasties then!! lolz would me a good way to end the dose! hehe

anyway.... do u recon doc will give me more if i have only had a 3lb loss? Do they expect you to lose a certain amount?

When I was on them my doctor was happy so long as I was consistently losing weight

I think 3Ibs in 2 weeks is a fair weight loss and actually in line with the 1-2 Ib a week that is recommended, so I dont believe there should be any problems with you getting another prescription.
Did your doctor not give you any idea what they were looking for you to loose????

Mine said 10% of starting weight in 6 mths, and as long as was losing in meantime was happy for me to have them. When I last saw her she said was pleased I had got the 5% but to be prepared that the loss would now slow down and not be disheartened.
Anyway, good luck but I dont see any reason why not:D

Hiya i just posted on another thread about chicken kebab i have had a few of the chicken shish kebabs with salad and have had no problems!!
I am sure if you carrying on eating as you are you will not gain the 3lb back, i am hoping my doctor will represcribe mine aslong as i loose a 1lb a week x

Back