Taffs restart 1st week weigh in results

tafflass

Silver Member
Hello everybody :)
Went for my first weigh in this morning.been very worried as I had a rocky start and it's also TOTM but I managed to lose 12lbs :D
I'm delighted with that!first time around 9lb was my big loss.I seriously can't wipe the grin from my face :D :D :D
I'm more than prepared now for this week.....bring it on! Xxx

Wow that is a fantastic loss, must be something about restarting LT last week for good losses!! x

Thank you :)
My head is in the clouds......coz I'm floating of with a gust of wind now lol x

Fantastic, well done :) x

:flirt2:That is brilliant - well done

Joanne!!! What a fab result for your first week!!! How much are you hoping to lose? I hope all is well with you and the kids. Nice to see one of the old hands at TFR posting.

Hello stranger :) still about then?
I managed to put everything I lost back on :-O. It was my own fault as wasn't in the right frame of mind to do it.all sorted now and so ready.I know in a short amount of time it will be gone again.gonna get back on my vibro thingy coz that worked fab last time :)
Kids are great thanks.growing so fast and teens now :-o I'm not old enough lol
How's things with yourself? I see you're a skinny Minnie :) well done.you have done amazing xxx

Ah bummer about the regain but I remember you had a lot of stuff going on. Losing the weight is never easy. Putting it on is lots easier.
I remember your vibro plate, you swore by it for toning. I got one on foot of your recommendation and it is good for toning up.
Here's to all those sausages you'll be losing!!! I'll keep tabs on you.

Hello everybody :)
Went for my first weigh in this morning.been very worried as I had a rocky start and it's also TOTM but I managed to lose 12lbs :D
I'm delighted with that!first time around 9lb was my big loss.I seriously can't wipe the grin from my face :D :D :D
I'm more than prepared now for this week.....bring it on! Xxx

Fantastic weight loss!! You have done LT in the past so you know what to expect. They say 2nd time around is more difficult but obviously not looking at your results. How much have you got to lose? Keep rocking:D

Fantastic weight loss!! You have done LT in the past so you know what to expect. They say 2nd time around is more difficult but obviously not looking at your results. How much have you got to lose? Keep rocking:D

Thank you :) tbh I have found it really easy to get back into.no side effects or anything. My head is in the right place to tackle it again and that makes such a difference.
I need to lose about 5 stone :-O but gonna take it one day at a time.I'm not even sure how much I actually weigh.I kinda ignore the pharmacist and just hear the weight loss...la la la i can't hear you lol x

Well done on you weight loss that is great for first week keep it up

Back