Extra Easy New member, on week 3.

Another 2lbs off today! Got my stone award! 15lbs loss in 6 weeks, very pleased with that. Now at 13 stone 7lbs. Have had a meal that will take me over todays syns after weigh in as took my son to soft play and treated us to lunch. Chicken nuggets and chips so will need to cut syns down for rest of the week xx

Oh that's lovely to hear hun!! Go for it and keep us updated. I'm loving it, amazing feeling watching the weight disappearing xx

Well that's it, all signed up and ready to go....can't wait to see the pounds drop off and the menus on SW look absolutely delish so I don't think I will feel like I am missing out on anything! I think cooking could be my new hobby :) Although I wont officially be starting till Saturday as have a long awaited and planned Prosecco night happening tomorrow :D xx

Hi Huni wow well done on your fabulous loss :)
I had a cheeky sneaky weigh in before my official one on Saturday and another 2lbs off for me too :) got my period today too so hoping by Saturday I get a biggie lol
I've been following sp all week which I think has totally helped and I've felt less bloated by having no pasta or potatoes I dunno if too cub of those were hampering my weight loss
Don't feel guilty for your treat Huni , after what you have achieved you totally deserve it and like u say u can always adjust your syns this week too to compensate :)
Just had my white choc options in bed with my hot water bottle lol feel all cosy lol
ljslk welcome to our thread Huni and good luck on your weight loss journey and taking that first step :) I'm loving my food on slimming world :) xxxxxx

Well first week nearly over, weigh in tomorrow :eek: worrying about it already lol,
I will be amazed if i have lost anything with the amount that you can eat on this diet! Oh well will see tomorrow....

How are you two doing?
Last weeks weigh in I lost 1.5lbs, so happy with that. Today I got rid of another 2lbs!!
Total of 18.5 lbs in 8 weeks. I need to lose 1.5lbs to get my club 10, 2.5lbs off will take me to my 1.5 stone award!
Also gone down yet another clothes size! Xx

Well done you :banana_dancer: I had my first weigh in last Thursday and only went and lost 4.5lb! Totally gobsmacked as really thought I had eaten too much to lose :), I got weigh in no 2 tonight so fingers crossed as I would like a minimum of 2.5lb so I can do my first half stone....I too have been to Iceland :D xx

Fab girls keep up the good work!!

I'm stalking you all now lol - I'm in a bit of a rut having gained 2.5lbs last week and cannot fathom why lol

Hoping your weight losses rub off on me!!! :worthy:

Only 0.5 lbs off last Thursday, different venue and scales were on carpet so hoping this Thursday will be kinder!! 19lbs total loss with SW, 32lbs total since November 2016 so can't be too sad about it really. Also enjoyed a bit more clothes shopping into size 16's which I haven't been for 7 years and even then it was extremely briefly and piled on the weight again!! Not this time, I'm quite comfortable that I won't be gaining the weight again this time! More than I've ever been before, for the first time in my entire overweight life this feels totally do able!

Well done! I manage only a pound last week, but that makes 7.5 in 3 weeks and I got my half stone award so well happy :)
Really going to push to get my 1 stone award by the end of May xx

That's a great loss hun! Well done.
Todays weigh in I lost 1.5lbs so got my club 10 with 0.5lbs to go for my 1.5 stone award. Star week as well which is not great grrr, hoping for 2lbs next week!! Total loss since November 2016 - 33.5lbs so getting there and such an amazing feeling wearing smaller jeans and a fitted top esp with the hotter weather and not feel embarrassed about my size or how I look any where near the way I did back in November!! How are you guys doing? Xx

Lost 1.5lbs last Thursday so finally got my 1.5 stone award. 22lbs lost on sw in 12 weeks, total loss since November 2016 a whopping 41lbs!! 1lb will take me to 3 stone loss. Between 2 and 2.5 stone left to target. Xx

Last week 2.5lbs loss, today another 3.5lbs loss!!!!! Got my 2 stone award so 15 weeks on plan, 28lbs lost. Since November 2016 47lbs total loss and boy do I feel like I'm getting somewhere now!! At least 1.5 stone til target possible half a stone extra.
Bit shocked as losses were really slowing down with 3.5 lbs loss over a month then get 2 whoppers so 6lbs loss in just 2 weeks!
Cant think what's helping the great losses happen again but I'm grateful anyhow!!

Back