Taffy Girl's Fresh Start

Taffy Girl

Hello everyone - I'm back and trying to lose the 10lbs I have gained since I stopped going to class. :(

So here are my new Targets for the next few months......

1. Get down to 13 stone in time for holiday - 19th January 2009
2. Not to gain "too much" on All Inclusive holiday - 19-27th January 2009
3. Lose 5% to get back to BMI 30 (12st 8lb) again - by end February 2009?
4. Be 12 stone by end of March
5. Lose 10% (18lbs) - April 2009
6. Be at target (11 stone) by end of May 2009

Back to class tomorrow ..... to discover the Discovery Plan!!!

Good luck everyone!!:)

Last edited:
Thanks for the welcomes.Went back to class yesterday 13st 5lb:(. New leader who seems nice. Loads of new faces all in the same boat. Feeling very determined to stick at it this time so going to buy monthly pass after my holidays.

Not a good start to the week - hubby took me out for lunch and bought me chinese for tea - but think i just about managed to stay within my points.:)

chinese isnt too bad, unless you went for something fried or battered.

good luck - your goals are easily achievable so I am sure you will manage to get there :)

are you in a team? if you fancy joining a team it might be a little incentive to keep you going until your holiday at least.. :)

Good luck with your goals! Im sure you will get there :D

Welcome and good luck! Good luck on hitting those goals too. You can do this xx

hey Taffy, how're you doing? x

Doing ok thanks - been sticking to plan and drinking lots of water so fingers crossed for a good loss at WI on Saturday!

well done Taffy thats fab! over half a stone gone already! :D you must be incredibly chuffed! xxx

well done on the 3.5 pounds! thats fab!!!

you can do this!!

suz x

1st goal acheived

Well I havent been posting much (apart from my food diary) but Ive been sticking to it and had another 1.5lb loss today.

Have got to 13 stone for my holiday on monday which im pleased about.

Back