TAKE 2....DAY 1

littleflower2

Hi everyone!
I am starting again today....(2nd time) and just got weighed in this morning to discover i have gained 4lbs!!!!!!! :mad::cry:
in 2 weeks i have put on 4lbs! i feel terrible! im puffy, bloated, sooooo tired, disgusted with myself.....not a happy bunny at all!!
Well im back with a vengence! Just had my 1st strawberry shake and now have a bottle of water and a green tea at my desk. :)
Good luck everyone xxx

hey little flower.....I know what you mean...in a few days I had put on 2 lb, taking me up to 15st :( It stressed me out alot to see that number too but at least we are doing something about it now and as we are both in the same boat, we can spur each other along..I'm here if you need me xxx

thanks latebloomer...we are the same weight and have more or less the same to lose! we will keep each other going x

we will...it will be nice to have someone to share the ups and downs with, keep it up today and I will chat to you this eve xx

Hello to you both, I've also started today and I'm just having a Strawberry shake. I came back from 2 weeks holiday in Turkey yesterday morning and had the shakes ready to start today. I was weighed using my Wii Fit this morning and have gained 11lbs in 53 days - this was the last time I used the Wii. I'm using Lipotrim TFP and know that I can do it and lose 55lbs hopefully before my birthday in August. I'm going to grow my hair and revamp myself!!

thanks sonkie!
Hi Babynurse - gd on you for starting straight back after your holidays! As we have all noticed the easy part is putting it on but we KNOW we can and WILL do this!!!
55lbs doesn't seem alot to lose considering how quick the weight seems to come off with TFR - you will have it off in no time, just believe in yourself and you will!!! Look forward to following on this journey with you :) x

Hey ladies...i love this forum! I cant wait to see our 1st weight loss next week!
Babynurse....11lbs on in 53 days dont worry...we could have 11lbs or more off in 14 days! WE CAN DO THIS!!!!
Sonya...your wee girl is gorgeous!

littleflower, I just noticed you're from NI - me too! wherabouts are ya from?

Hey...im from Derry jeez we could be neighbours!!! where r u from?

newry co down................lol used to be engaged to a lad from geysteel!!

jeez...its a small world! and we're getting smaller too lol

fingers crossed!!! This time next wk there will be a whole lot less of us :)

Back