TAKE 2.....DAY 2

littleflower2

Hi everyone!
Day 1 went great....was in bed last night and asleep for 10.15 (im a night owl so this is unheard of for me!) I went to bed with a dvd to stop me from eating and was so relaxed i fell asleep! felt great this morning knowing i was 100% yesterday! love that feeling! :party0048:
Day 2 going good so far.....im really focused anyway! How u all doing??? x

Well done littleflower, great start - hope the rest of the weeks goes well for you - stick with it - you'll be glad you did. I'm doing ok, have up and down days. It's not easy, but it's great knowing so many are doing it with me. Here's to future skininess (if that's even a word):D

Well done ..keep up the good work, be strong and you will do it.
Dont forget to make sure you drink plenty of water and black tea or coffee.....good luck

Hey hun. Great to see you back!!! Well done on day 1 going so well!!! How was the First Communion? Did ye have a great day?
Niamh xxx

Hi Niamh....had a great day at the communion! too great ha! then had my nieces communion the following week...so was all over the place and put on 4lbs in 16 days!!!!!!!
Back now hopefully for 3-4 weeks then heading to Dublin for a long weekend for my anniversary! so hopefully have at least a stone off for then!
Was feeling really focused today but its nearly 5.30 and im struggling! Trying to hold out for my last shake for another hour and then shower and bed! i love having early nights with a dvd!
How u feeling this week??? x

Hi Littleflower
Sounds like a great start!

Hi littleflower, I am finding this evening a bit difficult too...in general I dont eat alot during the day then go nuts at night lol so evenings going to be v difficult in terms of breaking old habits.
Stick with it tho....only awhile until your weekend away, I have a family wedding 4 weeks from thurs so thats my first goal and I hope to have a stone and a half off me for that.....keep your goal in your mind and you will get there :)

Hey hun,
Evenings are my hardest time too. As latebloomer said it is a case of breaking old habits (for me anyway). You know the drill hun. Just try to get over the first few days and it gets easier...... hard but keep focusing on your first weigh in. Also think of your romantic weekend away and how much better you will feel and look s****ing around Dublin!!!!!
I am doing ok hun, I had a really bad cold over the weekend and although am not fully better am getting there.
Our wedding anniversary was on Friday and I did miss going out to celebrate but we have decided to put it off a few months and maybe go away for a weekend! I just wouldnt have your strength to come back to it. When I finished this I NEVER want to see another peanut flapjack, chicken soup or choc shake again!!!! lol

Niamh xxx

Well done for getting through your first day, it can be a tricky one. Stay strong and positive and those weeks will fly by.

Thanks ladies xxx
im an evening eater too...i could go all day without eating then once i start....! I did struggle a bit last night but went to bed at 7.30 with a dvd....i watched the notebook...such a lovely wee romantic sad film! I was asleep for 10...i love these early nights!!
Niamh-u were right not to go out for ur anniversary...you've been doing amazin and breaking it would be a disaster! its soooo hard to get started again! Are the flapjacks nice? i didnt know u could have them!! x
Latebloomer-we'll keep eachother going! remember theres no better feeling of waking in the morning knowing u have been 100% the previous day! x
WE CAN DO THIS!!!

SILVERMIST....we will make 'skinniness' a word!!! x

Oh I love The Notebook!!! Its so sad. I might watch it tonight. I love a good weepy film. I am a real soppy eejit!!!

Yeah you can have Flapjacks hun. It replaces one of your shakes. Now they are not the nicest things in the world. Sawdust comes to mind but I quite enjoy them as I dont like milk and the shakes are too milky for me. Try one and see how you get on. Maybe leave it for a week or two though as they are not recommended for first 2 weeks (I think).

I am a real evening eater too (or I should say I was lol). I could go all day without eating and then go mental in the evening. Thats the great thing about TFR is you learn so much about your eating habits.

Hope you have a great day hun!!!

Niamh xxx

hey littleflower - how are you getting on today? x
Niamh thanks for reply to pm - you are doing fantastic and I would give anything to do that well!!!! I will follow your lead and do this 100% I think it def is the only way, its just so hard to get back into (god knows I have tried, and failed enough times now :()xx

Hey latebloomer...the same as yesterday....i do fine all day then at teatime im struggling! its 8 o clock now and im off to bed with a romantic movie!!! hopefully be asleep by 10. Im sooooo sleepy these days but love going to bed early. usually im in bed at 1am!
We have survived day 3 so not long til our weigh in...i cant wait to see how we've done xxx
Keep going girls xxx

Back