TAKE 2 - JUST STARTING OUT

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Smurfette, 3 June 2008 Social URL.

1. Smurfette

Smurfette Full Member

Hi all - well I started on my second attempt on Lipotrim today and so far so good 2 shakes down and saving the last one til later as i am a midnight muncher who wants to be a smurfette!!!

Anyway. my last Lipotrim journey lasted 3 weeks at the end of the summer last year. And well, I did well enough - lost about a stone though I did cheat a little here and there.

Sadly though i allowed myself to slip into old habits and the weight is creeping on again :cry:So this time its ALL or NOTHING. I went and got hypnotised off the demon chocolate (5 weeks ago now and I must say its working a treat - beginning to think I should go back and add a few more items to the list!!!)

I think I am ready to try Lipotrim again now but I must admit I felt there was little support the last time so I'm hoping this forum will help me through the low times when I am sitting in the house on my own bored with nothing but food on my mind.

So far today I think I've done ok - though there have been some tempting moments. I want to have the willpower to do it cause it gets easier once u get into the swing of it i think - especially if the results are coming in. Here's hoping I do as well as some of you hre who lost 12/13lb in the first week - i could totally do with that. fingers crossed.

Starting Weight : 12st 13lb
    Here's to a skinnier summer Xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. hannahike

hannahike Full Member

Good Luck hun!!!

This forum will defo give you all the help and support you need... i dont know where i'd be without everyone on here!

4. Sheep

Sheep on the up lol

Good luck hun, just keep thinking thinner and DRINK DRINK DRINK :rolleyes:

5. Smurfette

Smurfette Full Member

Support already - yippee

thank you - u are doing fab!! keep up the hard work :)

6. Oakwell

Oakwell Full Member

good luck!

7. nictastic

nictastic Says it as it is!!!

good luck, treat this as your first time and NO CHEATING!!! welcome to the forum ..... Quick question... where did you get hypnotised & how much did it cost?...would love that for food and smoking

8. chunky monkee

chunky monkee Full Member

hey, smurfette (cool name btw) just as nic said no cheating, not worth it and drink tonnes and tonnes... I on my first week so i am here if you need me.... in fact we all are x you'll do great just remebr that any loss is a good loss x