TAKE 2 - JUST STARTING OUT

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Smurfette, 3 June 2008 Social URL.

1. Smurfette

Smurfette Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st1.0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12.5lb(13.45%)
    Hi all - well I started on my second attempt on Lipotrim today and so far so good 2 shakes down and saving the last one til later as i am a midnight muncher who wants to be a smurfette!!!

Anyway. my last Lipotrim journey lasted 3 weeks at the end of the summer last year. And well, I did well enough - lost about a stone though I did cheat a little here and there.

Sadly though i allowed myself to slip into old habits and the weight is creeping on again :cry:So this time its ALL or NOTHING. I went and got hypnotised off the demon chocolate (5 weeks ago now and I must say its working a treat - beginning to think I should go back and add a few more items to the list!!!)

I think I am ready to try Lipotrim again now but I must admit I felt there was little support the last time so I'm hoping this forum will help me through the low times when I am sitting in the house on my own bored with nothing but food on my mind.

So far today I think I've done ok - though there have been some tempting moments. I want to have the willpower to do it cause it gets easier once u get into the swing of it i think - especially if the results are coming in. Here's hoping I do as well as some of you hre who lost 12/13lb in the first week - i could totally do with that. fingers crossed.

Starting Weight : 12st 13lb
    Here's to a skinnier summer Xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. hannahike

hannahike Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Good Luck hun!!!

This forum will defo give you all the help and support you need... i dont know where i'd be without everyone on here!

4. Sheep

Sheep on the up lol

Diet:
    lipotrim
    Good luck hun, just keep thinking thinner and DRINK DRINK DRINK :rolleyes:

5. Smurfette

Smurfette Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st1.0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12.5lb(13.45%)
    Support already - yippee

thank you - u are doing fab!! keep up the hard work :)

6. Oakwell

Oakwell Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    good luck!

7. nictastic

nictastic Says it as it is!!!

Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Diet:
    LT / CD
    good luck, treat this as your first time and NO CHEATING!!! welcome to the forum ..... Quick question... where did you get hypnotised & how much did it cost?...would love that for food and smoking

8. chunky monkee

chunky monkee Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    hey, smurfette (cool name btw) just as nic said no cheating, not worth it and drink tonnes and tonnes... I on my first week so i am here if you need me.... in fact we all are x you'll do great just remebr that any loss is a good loss x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.