Take away guilt?

law3a3m

Gold Member
I'm having a takeaway tonight and I'm feeling massively guilty already! Im having chicken in black bean sauce with boiled rice and I'm going to weigh 360g out so it will be 5syns but I still feel like I'm doing something naughty. Anyone else have these thoughts?

It's 5 syns.... If your not cheating, what have you got to feel guilty about, stay in control and you'll be fine.

It's getting my head around being able to have a Chinese and remain on plan that I struggle with. Before SW every diet I have been on has been so restrictive I wouldn't have dared look at menu never mind pick up the phone and order it! You're completely right though, I haven't had any syns today so far and have had loads of superfree so I need to relax and enjoy

Having guilt over food is a destructive pattern. Slimming world is a lifestyle choice not a diet. Enjoy your takeaway x

I totally get where you're coming from, I've started to feel guilty over snacking between meals, even if it is super free. I've been doing sw for 6months now and still can't always get my head around it. Enjoy your Chinese, its not good to feel guilt over food so try not to let it suck you in!

Last edited:
Back