Take away nightmare, help?

Smirky

Gold Member
Hiiiiiiiii!

Well don't know if many on the CC side know, but every weekend i go off to my OH's and his parents fri-mon therefore i do take own food but on a saturday they usually have pizza, and rather than turn away their food i do have this one meal with them, i got it all planned found pizza worked out cals in half etc... just to learn today they are having chippy!! :( now luckily with my Calorie Cycling saturday is one of my higher days, but does anyone know how much is in a small portion of chips say a cone? or things like sausage or chicken donner? as i know these are low on WW therefore thinking maybe low in cals too? thanks for help :)

chips from the chippy around 240 per 100g/4 oz
chicken donner meat only is around 230 cal per 100g/4oz
and the average pork sausage is around 300 cal per 100g/4oz

HTH

S
x

chips from the chippy around 240 per 100g/4 oz
chicken donner meat only is around 230 cal per 100g/4oz
and the average pork sausage is around 300 cal per 100g/4oz

HTH

S
x

your amazing thankyou!!!! me and OH have agreed to share a small chips and chicken donner :) hehe

gonna say cals for chips; 400 and donna 400 too just to be on safe side prob say about 850 :) hehe thankies :D gonna eat cereal for breakfast and lunch so that's only around 250 woo and i have 1200+ on saturdays :D:D

your amazing thankyou!!!! me and OH have agreed to share a small chips and chicken donner :) hehe

gonna say cals for chips; 400 and donna 400 too just to be on safe side prob say about 850 :) hehe thankies :D gonna eat cereal for breakfast and lunch so that's only around 250 woo and i have 1200+ on saturdays :D:D

Glad to help!!! 100g of chips is a medium handful same with the chicken so you should be fine!

I looked at calorie cycling (zigzagging) and may have a go at it next week! Still getting my head into the flow of counting every morsel!!

Back