Takeaway/meals out

Sweet-Temptation

Hello

I am on the first week of phase 2 but I have a couple of occasions coming up where I will be eating out or having a take away. I doubt there will be any HD friendly options. Has anyone else been in this situation? Did it have much of an impact on weight loss? Can I just carry one with phase 2 the next day? I have done it 100% since the start and worried about what will happen x

I think if you are sticking to it during the day, then just be as good as you can on the night out, try and go for meat and veg/salad as close as you can. Then just get back straight on the diet the next day. You cant do much more than that really.

Just enjoy it, and then make sure you contain the 'cheat' to only the necessary hours!

Good luck xx

Hello

I am on the first week of phase 2 but I have a couple of occasions coming up where I will be eating out or having a take away. I doubt there will be any HD friendly options. Has anyone else been in this situation? Did it have much of an impact on weight loss? Can I just carry one with phase 2 the next day? I have done it 100% since the start and worried about what will happen x

Depends where you're going? Indians are a good option, Thd friendly. Also nando's can be good or harvester. Do you know where or what food you're having. But yes try not to mix but whatever you do just get back to it straight after and you'll be fine x

Back