Takeaway?

Ok, quick question! Really fancy a takeaway tonight but want to stay on diet (still on induction stage). Would it be a complete No No or can anyone suggest what I could have? Chinese or Indian? Thanks

If it was me i would go for indian and get tandoori chicken cooked in spices in a dry clay oven .They is no sauce with it and it can be a bit dry but i like it with a nice salad .No rice or nan breads of course .I can never find anything atkins friendly in the Chinese but this is what i have from the indian

i would definately go for the tandoori chicken or chicken or lamb tikka with some salad. I would stay away from chinese, it may have msg in it and that can make you hungry again soon after.

Best stay away stick with the plan i did and it works, will power is the best food to eat

Never had it myself but someone on here recommended sag paneer or something like that - think it is spinach and cheese?

Yes sag paneer is yummy its spinach and cottage cheese a no no for induction but if you are going to break out there is worse . This thread has me longing for a indian so i will indulge tomorrow night with tandori chicken and a side order of sag paneer. Cant wait now:D

Thanks everyone for the replies! I ended up getting Chicken Foo Yung, no rice or chips! and i've had 2 bottles of Blue Wicked ;) ! Checked on the internet to see what carbs where in Wkd and on 2 different websites it said 0. I somehow cant see drinking Wkd is alright but hey ho! Back on the diet strict tomorrow!

That's one way to do it Bren!

Only ever had one in my life, was about 18 (and no I wasn't pissed before you ask) and it made me so ill I can't even stand the smell of the stuff!

Ewwww! Never my favourite thing, but I can see how that would put you off them for life!

Back