1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Takeaway

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Eating Out' started by Clairelouise59, 12 June 2014 Social URL.

1. Clairelouise59

Clairelouise59 Member

Start Weight:
    11st6lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.4lb(7.13%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Extra Easy
    Hi guys,

I'm on my second week of EE and so far I'm doing really well. I'm having a night out soon where I will probably be eating Chinese. I usually have lemon chicken which is battered so I know that's not good but I'm just wondering if anyone knows how many syns it would be?

Thanks ?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. melissam89

melissam89 Full Member

I can't seem to get online properly to check atm but I think it is high in syns. I used to work in a Chinese and they always used a lot of sugar in theirs but it could differ between restaurants. I do know a special fried rice is 9.5 syns per portion and the sw site says the portion is 310grams which is (for my local takeaway) around half the container.

I always have a Chinese every Monday after weigh in and don't count syns, I be extra good for the following two days with lots of super free and having 10 syns or less. You can use flexible syns, nothing worse than depriving yourself :)

4. jojo14

jojo14 Full Member

If your gonna have a takeaway, I think Chinese is the best one to go for.

5. Clairelouise59

Clairelouise59 Member

Start Weight:
    11st6lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.4lb(7.13%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Extra Easy
    Thanks for your help. Iv not really been going over 8 syns a day so if I'm good the rest of the week I should be ok! I'm still just getting my head around everything

6. melissam89

melissam89 Full Member

Don't stress about having a treat now and again.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.