taken a bit of a set back

scottsblue

so i`ve only lost just over a lb this week and with only a couple of days to go untill the weekend i think i can only lose 1 other lb.
the trouble is i dont go to gym at weekends i eat a bit more than threw the week and i go drinkin.

so i`m left not knowing whats goin on for another week arhhh.

i ended up getting a takeaway last night becuase i couldnt get my shopping here yesterday god darnit:sigh:

but i found this morning if i wait a bit to weigh myself i weigh like a pound less, what weight should i go from?

i weigh myself at 9:30 am not first thing just to give myself time to settle etc as im usually up at 7am ish i find it helps weighing in at the same time and after ive been awake a bit.. if i were you id pick a time to weigh and stick to it each week, i pigged out yesterday too just had such a down day easily doubled my cals but weiging in on monday and just gonna be extra good and increase the intensity of my work outs till then dont worry! x

thanks for the encouragement, yes i think i`ll do a work out this weekend to top up a bit. i think maybe bank holiday monday set me back a bit.

mee too sarah bit of a complusive weigher.. but just got hubby to put the scales some were i cant reach them till monday morning and i feel a bit scared! but at least if i get a good loss i will be surprised and not expecting it!

Back