taken the step.....

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by princess01, 5 July 2010 Social URL.

1. princess01

princess01 Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Diet:
    cd
    ....and i go to my 1st meetin with a counselor on friday....he said i will b on 3 shakes a day and small eve meal does this sound right as i thought it was only shakes for a while then u introduced a small meal...im confused will i still lose good ammounts of weight??

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. this*time

this*time Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    9st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st12lb(28.42%)
    Diet:
    CD ss
    There are different steps of the cd diet, your cdc is talking about ss+ where you have 3 meal replacements and a small meal.
    The weight loss between ss and ss+ is roughly the same. When you go see him he will give you the booklets which explains what you can have on the stages. The cambridge website is also very informative.

Good luck xx

MsJMC likes this.
  4. this*time

this*time Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    9st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st12lb(28.42%)
    Diet:
    CD ss
    sorry forgot to add, you can start at whatever stage suits you best, ss doesnt suit everyone. ss is best for me as it takes all food away & gives me time to sort my head out think about why I keep on over eating. I have seen 2 cdcs 1 said I needed dr signature for ss 1 said I didnt, so not sure about that, but I reccomend looking through the stages on the website and seeing which suits you best.

5. fatandfedup

fatandfedup Full Member

Start Weight:
    23st7lb
    Current Weight:
    21st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(8.81%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    You should need a docs signature whatever cdc you see if your BMI is above 40.
    I prefer to do ss as well as it removes any complications of food.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.