Taking a 2 week break

HI , just wanted to let you all know that I am taking a 2 week break from CD but I will be back . I have been on the 1000 plan for 2 weeks and have gained both weeks , I have been on CD so long now that I just need a break from the obsessive state of 'dieting ', when I am hungry I have had an extra piece of fruit .. then paniced as its not 'allowed ' on 1000 so I have then gone totally off track .... I need to be able to have an apple if I want one without feeling guilty ....

I am also going on holiday next week and was planning on not strictly following 1000 , so just starting a bit earlier .... I am going to follow SW red day principals so still low carbs and low cals but not so ridgid .... I just need a few weeks when I am not constantly thinking about what I can and cant eat .....

so I have my next appointment with my CDC on 12th april to get back on track , may go back on 810 to get closer to goal then work up the plans when I am 1-2 lb from goal .. I am going to carry on going to the gym and pilates class and hope not to gain too much :)

I will still pop on if thats ok :D

I don't blame u Hun, have a good time on ur holls and good luck on sw xxx

good luck, hope to hear from you soonxx

sounds like a good idea - this getting closer to goal is the toughest bit I think. Have a great holiday - do pop in we'll miss you!!

HI , just wanted to let you all know that I am taking a 2 week break from CD but I will be back . I have been on the 1000 plan for 2 weeks and have gained both weeks , I have been on CD so long now that I just need a break from the obsessive state of 'dieting ', when I am hungry I have had an extra piece of fruit .. then paniced as its not 'allowed ' on 1000 so I have then gone totally off track .... I need to be able to have an apple if I want one without feeling guilty ....

I am also going on holiday next week and was planning on not strictly following 1000 , so just starting a bit earlier .... I am going to follow SW red day principals so still low carbs and low cals but not so ridgid .... I just need a few weeks when I am not constantly thinking about what I can and cant eat .....

so I have my next appointment with my CDC on 12th april to get back on track , may go back on 810 to get closer to goal then work up the plans when I am 1-2 lb from goal .. I am going to carry on going to the gym and pilates class and hope not to gain too much :)

I will still pop on if thats ok :D

Well enjoy your break I think it will be good for you & will help shock your system as long as you re focus when you return.

I am sure it will be good for you to relax on holiday too and not stress about food to much :D

So relax and enjoy & look forward to seeing you back in April xx

Have a good break! x

Good luck.

Be sure to let us know how you get on on SW!

enjoy and do let us know how sw goes ;)

Hi Katie,

Sounds sane and reasonable. I will just try to hold my own whist on holiday, too. I will use South Beach principals and try to do some fitness (spontaneous and planned) whilst I'm away. If I do well... i will avoid a huge "been on holiday" gain.

Have a great time!

MM

Back