taking a break

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by rugbykirsty87, 1 September 2011 Social URL.

1. rugbykirsty87

rugbykirsty87 Never Give Up

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st13lb(29.61%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers & Happiness
    hi all. i thought id let u all know im taking a break from this weight loss journey. ive been obssessing to much about my weight recently and im getting so disheartened. im still going to continue to eat sensibley and exercise and im hiding my scales. ive been on my journey just over 2 yrs and i have surpassed even my expectations but im still not where i want to be :(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Barb

Barb Gold Member

Diet:
    Healthy eating/Food diary
    That sounds sensible, take some time out, re-group your thoughts and build on your future plans. It's getting there in the end that counts, not how fast you can do it.

4. Caz

Caz Slimming down the aisle

Start Weight:
    19st1.5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.7lb(3.25%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting / SML / Orlistat
    That's fair enough, I'm sure that I'll still be here when you decide to come back! Good luck with life without the scales, you're a stronger woman than me! ha

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.