1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Taking a gamble...

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by Violet Shrinks, 9 March 2014 Social URL.

1. Violet Shrinks

Violet Shrinks Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I just ordered some clothes on line (bargains in the sale!!!). I ummed and ahhed for ages about what size to order. I'm currently an 18, but am determined not to be for much longer, so I ordered most of them in a 16.

So tell me, is this a really bad idea??!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Voluptuous

Voluptuous Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6.5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.5lb(5.57%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I did some Christmas Day online sales shopping and bought everything in a size 12, I was a 16 so I won't tell you it's a really bad idea. I'm a 14 now and all my lovely summer clothes are in a 12. It definitely helping to keep me on track or I'm not going to have anything to wear lol. X

4. Hippopotamum

Hippopotamum Silver Member

Start Weight:
    24st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st13.5lb
    Lost(%):
    7st4lb(30.27%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I think it's a great idea, I did the same at Christmas, I bought a couple of outfits in the size smaller, I can get them on, but they're very, very snug. They're hung up in my wardrobe so I see them every time I go in there, I can't wait to be able to wear them. x

5. Violet Shrinks

Violet Shrinks Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Glad I'm not the only one to do this!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.