1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Taking a gamble...

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by Violet Shrinks, 9 March 2014 Social URL.

1. Violet Shrinks

Violet Shrinks Well-Known Member

I just ordered some clothes on line (bargains in the sale!!!). I ummed and ahhed for ages about what size to order. I'm currently an 18, but am determined not to be for much longer, so I ordered most of them in a 16.

So tell me, is this a really bad idea??!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Voluptuous

Voluptuous Well-Known Member

I did some Christmas Day online sales shopping and bought everything in a size 12, I was a 16 so I won't tell you it's a really bad idea. I'm a 14 now and all my lovely summer clothes are in a 12. It definitely helping to keep me on track or I'm not going to have anything to wear lol. X

4. Hippopotamum

Hippopotamum Well-Known Member

I think it's a great idea, I did the same at Christmas, I bought a couple of outfits in the size smaller, I can get them on, but they're very, very snug. They're hung up in my wardrobe so I see them every time I go in there, I can't wait to be able to wear them. x

5. Violet Shrinks

Violet Shrinks Well-Known Member

Glad I'm not the only one to do this!!