Taking a holiday week....

Loobylou1509

.... Thinking of taking a holiday week on 15th September as it's my birthday that day, not sure if it's a good idea, would anyone else do the same? Thanks in advance!

In my personal opinion hell yeah! :D

You get 6 holidays a year....6 weeks out of 52 weeks (ha 52 in a yr!....i THINK im right on that one :/ ) besides the point i think it justifys lettin ur hair down and loosening the reigns of SW for your birthday!

Also if u plan on just the one day of birthday treats yum, then can you be sure to get right on plan the next day? Or would you relax knowing your having 'week' off?

I think it differs from person to person you may want one day 'off' SW to the whole week i think it depends on you yourself and your willpower :)

Plus for these occasions there is always flexi-syn if u decide not to book a holiday :)

Av a nice birthday whatever you decide to do :) xx

Is it possible to go and weigh in a day earlier at another class nearby? I wouldn't really want to go to class on my birthday, but at the same time, know I would probably need the 6 weeks holiday at some point in the year!

Happy early birthday for 15th. :)

its my birthday that day too and am planning to go to class, hopefully will get my 2 stone award for my birthday, but we'll see how this * week goes but yes I will probably be attending class that day.

I guess it depends what else you have going on, my DH is at work all day so will probably go to class then go for a manicure and pedicure and haircut so I'm ready for him coming home to hopefully take me out for dinner,

xx

kerryathome said:
its my birthday that day too and am planning to go to class, hopefully will get my 2 stone award for my birthday, but we'll see how this * week goes but yes I will probably be attending class that day.

I guess it depends what else you have going on, my DH is at work all day so will probably go to class then go for a manicure and pedicure and haircut so I'm ready for him coming home to hopefully take me out for dinner,

xx

Think I will probably end up going to weigh in! How old will u be?

If it was me I'd still go as I know what I'm like, it would just through me off track! That said, everybody is different! Whatever you choose to do have a fab birthday! x

Back