taking my life back!!!!!

mrsdf

Hi everyone, I'm new here but have been following slimming world for the past week. I got married in 2008 and we have been trying to start a family ever since, I recently suffered my third miscarriage!! We have had a hard three years and due to being pregnant and then getting through the loss each time I have put two stone on..... Last week I realized that it's time I took hold of my life again and lost the weight and got healthy!!!
So last Thursday I got weighed at 12st 8lbs, I am 35 5ft 8" tall with quite an athletic build, I was 10st 6 when I got married, I want to be that again for my birthday in February.
So I'm starting a food diary to keep me focused and keep me on the right track.... Please point out any mistakes to me as I am not totally happy I know what I am doing.......
I also joined the gym on Monday and am looking forward to getting back to doing alot of exercise!!!!
Pleased to meet you All.... I'm off for some special Kay for breakfast!!

Hey honey it's meeeeeee!!! welcome to minimins you will love it here :)

We will get through this long journey together! will start my diary up again and we can compare!

What plan are you following? I do extra easy as don't understand the others and this seems to work for me :)

Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey Hun!!!! Fancy seeing you here!!!! :)
well had a hard day today on the food front as I ate out with friends for lunch and tea......

Breakfast - special k fruit and nut with milk

Lunch - sw chips and pasta with pasata corvette, mushrooms, onions, garlic and chilli

Tea - pasta with chicken mushrooms, onion, sweetcorn and asda roasted red pepper sauce

Drinks - tea x 3 ( no sugar), pomergranate juice, diet lilt

So no syns in the first part as that friend is doing sliming world too, and no sure about syns for the pasta sauce but I'm sure I must be ok?????

Also did an hour dog walk, resisted garlic bread at tea time and had no puddings at all today.....

Weigh day tomorrow for the end of week one?????

I'm trying to do red and green as that is all I know, can you explain the ee to me as not sure what it is???

Happy weight loss x

Well weigh in this morning and I lost 3lbs.... Was hoping for 4 but it's still a decent loss, I haven't stuck 100% but been very very good. So 12st 5 now, may try and be really really good this week, work hard at the gym and try to loose 5lbs to take me to 12, that would be amazing!!! That is my goal for next week......

So I'm off to the gym at ten for a class followed by a good long swim..... Come on pounds fall off!!!!

Breakfast - special k fruit and nut with milk

Well just had homemade lentil soup for my dinner and two sticks of celery with homemade humus. Just got another pot of soup on the hob for tomorrow!!!

Think I'm getting into this.... Doing a Spanish omlette type thing in the oven tonight with salad..... I've never eaten so much fresh stuff.

First week and the talking scales at the gym say I've lots 5lbs! :) happy days, roll on week two!!

So no syns in the first part as that friend is doing sliming world too, and no sure about syns for the pasta sauce but I'm sure I must be ok?????

Hi hun, don't want to frighten you, but I'd check out the Syns in the pasta sauce if I were you.

Pre-made jars of pasta sauce can be pretty high in Syns - wouldn't want this to affect you're weight loss.

Good luck xx

Thanks Hun I will look it up, but I didn't have any other suns (well at least I don't think I did) and I lost 5lbs today..... It's just a one off cause I was eating out, when I have pasta at home I'm going to do it with pasata or chopped tomatoes. Thanks for reminding me though, I need people watching over me to make sure I'm not missing anything as I'm still not sure what I'm doing totally?!?!?!?!?

Sounds like you're doing great to me hun! Well done on such a great loss :) xx

Well think I've been really good today, let me know what you think and if I'm doing it right.

Green day....

Breakfast - special kay + milk

Lunch - home made lentil soup ( red lentils, carrott, onion, 2 x veg stock cube)

Snack - apple + tangerine 2 x celery stick

Tea - frtatar (new potatoes, brocoli, spinach, onion, mushroom + grated cheese) with salad (little light salad cream)

Drinks - water and tea no sugar.

Syns - salad cream, veg stock, cheese????
Is this right???

It was all very tasty though, i love this diet!!!!

Hello :) fabulous loss Hun well done you!
I'm really not sure about red and green days as I only do EE it's so easy!

You basically have to fill your plate with super free foods (fruit&veg) EVERY meal. You have to have 1 healthy extra A and 1 healthy extra B choice everyday.

When you do your food diary everyday make sure you say what is your Healthy extras and up to 15 syns a day.

Did you read my diary from the start? It explains a lot on there!

Xx

Right today's diary....

Tiny amount of special kay plus chopped strawberry and banana + milk (hexb)

Lunch - homemade lentil soup

Tea - new potatoes, bacon(no fat), sweetcorn, peas, broad beans. Quater of melon.

Syns - spoonful colslaw
Think that is it, may have some fruit later as a snack. So all in all a good day.

Oh I am going to try the diet coke chicken tonight, going to make sw wedges and have it with salad, it sounds delicious, anyone tried it????

Well had my cereal and fruit for breakfast with milk (hexb).

Just had some lentil soup for dinner.... Totally free and diet coke chicken with sw wedges for tea, with a big salad.....

Not bad for a Saturday night!!!

Been to the gym for a good hour too :)

Well my diet coke chicken was really good, well be making that again!!! So tea was...

Low fat chicken, sw wedges, diet coke, pasata, onion, mushroom and a massive salad, no sauce on my salad as I had the sauce from the chicken!!!

Followed by strawberry muller light with strawberries and a banana as a snack later on.

Some think I'm doing really well. I have a hen party next weekend so want to be really good all week as that will be my first blow out!!!

As yet I've not wanted to be bad.... But I did have one beer last night :-(

Today's diary.....

Breakfast - 3x bacon, tinned tomatoes, 2x poached eggs, mushrooms (little drop of butter) 1x wholemeal bread

Snack - orange + banana

Tea - chicken breast, in oven in pasata with carrots, mushrooms and onion, 1x new potato peas and broad beans

1x coffee sweetner
2x juice

1 hour at gym
1 hour dog walk

Hope it works.... Need to loose 2lbs on Thursday for my half stone award!!

Despite having a very **** day I have still been good food wise, although the scales are not showing it!!!!

Breakfast - special k + strawberries + milk (hexb)

Lunch - low fat ham on brown bread with cucumber + onion, touch of salad cream + banana + orange

Tea - chicken + bacon with mushrooms + onion + spinach in omlette with salad, touch of salad cream and fry light for omlette.

Aloen bar for pudding!!! Not to bad I think, and I'm really full now x

Hiya MrsDF,

Wooo hooo on your 1/2 stone - fantastic news :worthy: I weight in tonight, and am keeping everything crossed for a loss tonight, been good, but i had a great loss last week and that usually does it for me for the following week.

Is it this weekend you have the hen night? If i have big night out, i try and keep food ultra good (advice - eat before you go out!) and then just have fun - make sure you have plenty of SW grub in though for the hangover munchies!

Congrats again x

You are doing AMAZING Hun well done you :) I on the other hand am not! We are decorating so I've mostly been having take aways and I feel HUGE! need to get back to it ASAP but it's hard when I can hardly get in the kitchen to cook!! xx

Back