Taking the plunge - starting CD tomorrow.

Charlie&lola

Hi. :)

I've decided i've had enough of being overweight so i'm taking the plunge and start CD tomorrow.

I did CD last year so am not a complete newbie. I have 4 1/2 stone to lose and hope to achieve my goal by the end of this year so i can start a new year at the weight i've always dreamed of!

I know the first few days/week will be rough and as i haventcut down on my carbs am expecting to feel not so good BUT i am going to keep focussed.

Looking forward to chatting on here to keep me motivated. xx

Good luck and welcome....the first few days are tough but once you get into ketosis it does getter a bit easier...stick to it 100% and you will be a lovely slim you for 2008...

Welcome Charlie&Lola

As you have done CD before you know the drill, get through the first week and things will start to look up. We are all here for you and can do the journey together, I too have about 4.5 stone to lose so I'm with you every step of the way.

Good luck
Georgie
x

Hello and welcome, as you know, the first few days are the hardest, after that its a relatively easy journey as long as you stick to it !!!

Look forward to a new you in the new year xxx

Good luck

Ails xx

Hiya and welcome back :)
I'm looking forward to hearing about your progress towards a slender bod for 2008 :D
bestest,
k_o

Good luck, you sound really motivated.

Make sure you keep us posted on your progress.

Back