taking the plunge (take 2)

cherylxx

Silver Member
hi people,
i was doing cd from feb to june and lost 49lbs in that time.
sadly, due to increasing toilet problems and doctors threat of hospitalisation i had to leave and have since managed to gain 1 stone in the last 4 months :(.
well, ive decided after umming and ahhhing that i must continue with my cd journey.
i want so badly to be slim, having never been in the land of slimsville and i really cant see me doing it any other way.
whilst on cd last time i had regular fibre suppliments and was eventually using most laxatives regularly and still wasnt 'going' and eventually wasnt even losing weight due to it, but ive decided that if i 'must' use the non failing suppositories once a week, then so be it. it will be worth it in the end.
im scared as hell but equally just as excited to get the weight going in the right direction again :eek:.
i hope i am still welcome here. I felt like a bit of a failure last time for having to leave.
so, day one is here and onwards and downwards i head. :)
oh and i dont suppose anyone knows how to remove a ticker do they?

Hiya,
Welcome back. I think you have to go into your profile & there is a menu on the left hand side with signature in it, click on that then you can edit it.

With regards to the toilet problems, I would say make sure you drink PLENTY of water and take the fibre supplements. I struggled at the start of cd with not going but after using the fibre 89, upping the water and using dulcoease occasionally I have been fine.

Good luck with your journey

xxx

hi kippax and thank you,
ive now managed to remove the two tickers i wanted to get rid of. :).
time to add a new one for the new revived journey i reckon. :)
when i did cd last time i was actually told off for drinking too much. i was eventually drinking 6 litres a day and was constantly thirsty. apparantly this is cause i was drinking so much my kidneys were flushing it through really quickly.
so im going to aim for 3-4 litres and will just have to get used to the idea that i may need to use weekly nasty suppositories to stop the hell i went through last time, but hey, it will be worth it.:D

Hi Cheryl,
It's good to see you back. Good Luck with your new journey.

hi liz and thank you so much. ur doing so so well. congratulations hun. :D cant believe ur below target... wow, that must feel great.

cant believe ur below target... wow, that must feel great.
Thanks hun.
:rolleyes:Hmmmm, i'm below my intial target but have now decided to lose a bit more. I suppose I should really get myself a new ticker to help motivate myself.

hi cheryl, good luck with your new cd attempt, hope you don't have any probs this time!

xx

hi lelly,
thank you very much hun.
ur doing great :D

good luck cheryl hope u do as well again xx

welcome back hun :) best of luck. with your ticker if you go into edit signiture then right click on the one you want to get rid of you should get a drop down menu then click cut :) ps im not on cd anymore im preggers :) nice to see you back :)

Welcome back, I wasn't around the last time you were here, but wanted to say hi and welcome anyway. Since you had toilet problems last time if you have not already, I recommend starting to use the fiber supplements before you have a problem as a preventative.

Good luck hun and welcome back and im sure it will all go great for you, drink lots of water though!

Back