Taking the scenic route, But I`ll arrive where I want to be eventually ;)

The doctor's scales must be right SS, I should go by them and yours as they match. My CDC's used to be different on different parts of the kitchen floor! It won't be long before you see the losses you want I am sure...

Hi Bess :)

I am going to stick with my unofficial & official WI and hopefully when (if!) I get to see the PS surgeon again, Their scales will match mine and I`ll be at a decent weight :D

I`m a couple of lbs down so far on my scales this week, But we shall see what the scales say on Weds. It`s TOTM now so they could shoot up :rolleyes:

Hi Lise,

My CDC's scales weigh my much heavier friend quite a few pounds heavier, but they weigh me only a wee bit more. So, I am fairly certain that hers are out of calibration. I do not move my scales except to slide them gently back into the place. And the CDC carts her all over -- as she makes hose calls. She stores them on their side in a bag, etc. All of this throws them out of calibration.

Go with the medical scales -- and you have plenty of time to fix your BMI. So, just keep at it.

I am glad you liked the RC class... and as long she shows you lost weight -- the number she has written down doesn't matter. Progress does!

I hope you manage to stay awake today.

MM

Just a quickie cos my laptop is about to die :cry: It`s plugged in but is saying the batt is on (as if it`s unplugged) and is about to cark it :cry: STUPID LAPTOP!!! :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Thanks for recommending the class to me MM Xx

~~

I`ve started a food/exercise diary on the RC section rather than spamming in both. It can be found here -

http://www.minimins.com/rosemary-conley/193587-food-exercise-diary-o.html#post3262873

Will try update tomorrow x

Oh SS that's so confusing about the tummy tuck thing... hope you get the facts. Fingers crossed, but I guess everything is getting cut around us these days so budgets for that could be in with the rest... if so, really sorry. (Hope Twig is better now!)

xxx

Hi Lise,

I hope Twig is better, as well.

Maybe you can get your four kids to all save up and fund 25% each for the TT, as one mom suggested.

Also, you could try to go the psychiatric route -- if you can a psych to say that you need this surgery for mental health reasons you might get it - that way.

I know someone who did this, and I think I told you about the RAF wife, who got gastric band, a TT and now is getting a redo on the TT with lipo.

Post code lottery NHS.

MM

SS you must be so hacked off with all this conflicting information you have been given. Hope you manage to get something sorted out hon. xx

Morning SS,

Hope you can find some answers and get some luck with the TT hun.

Happy Valentine's Day, have a good one!

Wishing you a fab week
xx

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

Hi Lise,

I hope that you have a good Valentine's Day and get the %^$ laptop sorted.

MM

Hi All -- Lise is still having computer problems. She does not know her Minimins password it is safed on her laptop. So, she is not sure when she is going to get back on the forum.

MM

Aww Lise, you can get another password, I couldn't remember mine at all and asked for another.....now I remember the old one...hmm! :rolleyes:

Hi, hope you are ok Lise.

Thankyou for visiting whilst I was away x I`m REALLY hoping that was the last of my laptop troubles :rolleyes: lol

I`m really enjoying the RC exercise class :D I lost 2lbs on my first week :D But STS last week :sigh:

I have an unexpected hospital appt this Thursday with the PS as I was given some bad news re a TT from my GP when I took Takara to the drs (she had Scarlett Fever & Tonsilitis) and I`d contacted the PS`s secretary about it.

I`m really stressing about the fact that I wasn`t due to go back until June so there is no way i`m at goal weight/BMI :cry:

By my scales (and Wii Fit), I`m currently 11st 3lbs with a BMI of 26.1 and I need to be 10st 10lbs with a BMI of 25 :( BUT I only last saw them in December when I was 11st 9lbs so 6lbs loss i this time is good no? :confused:

I`ve decided that depending on the outcome of this appt Thursday, I may knock dieting on the head once and for all though I`ll still be eating healthy and doing the occasional exercise ;) but I won`t bother limiting my cals or paying for classes. I`ll just be sensible ;)

The weather here today is rubbish :( So dark I need to put a light on and it`s FREEZING!! :( I sooooo cba to go to work today :sigh: I wish I could afford to just leave, But I guess a lot of ppl would kill for my job so I should shut up whinging eh?

I`m going to make myself a night hot mug of coffee and have some GF cereal for breakfast :) I`m only doing 11-2 this week in Argos and I have clinic later 5.30-9pm. It`s going to be a busy clinic tonight so I don`t think the dr is going to be a happy bunny with me oops lol

I also have to take Harley to the Drs this afternoon. She has applied to college for Animal Management but has to have an up to date Tetanus :sigh: She has a extreme phobia of all things medical aswell as Tactile Aversion so there is no way on the planet she will let anyone inject her :( The appt is to see if the Dr will agree to giving her some kind of sedation to chill her out enough for them to do it. I`m pretty sure they`ll say no as she`d probably need to high a dose for it to be safe to be done in the drs surgery :( I think it`s going to be a hospital job and a GA :cry: I`m going to ask if they will refer her for some form of counselling to help with the medical phobia, But not sure how successful that will be??

Anyway, Will quit rambling and go make my brew, Have a great day everyone Xxxx

Good to see your scales are down on December, can only be good I would think. Hope the hospital appointment goes well....... hope everything goes well at the doctors and you warm up soon.... have a good day xx

Hi Lise,

I will hope for the best with your appt. -- and I think you might considered hypnosis for your daughter. I have know people to use this technique for fear of flying, needles, dentists, etc. successfully.

MM

Hope you got everything sorted out SS, you do seem to me to be managing your weight really well, exercise as well. Good for you. x

Hi Lise,

How did the appointment go? Also, how was your birthday blow out?

MM

Back