Taking the scenic route, But I`ll arrive where I want to be eventually ;)

So... who's Twig?

xxx
Takara = Twig, Twigs, Twiglet, Twiggie, TwiggieWoo!! moominpants!!! ;) lol

My elder daughter used to have trouble pronouncing her name when she was first born so we shortened it to Twig/Twigs without realising that it`s actually her initials - Takara Willow Isabelle :)

Even her nursery teachers used to call her Twigs lol xX

Takara = Twig, Twigs, Twiglet, Twiggie, TwiggieWoo!! moominpants!!! ;) lol

My elder daughter used to have trouble pronouncing her name when she was first born so we shortened it to Twig/Twigs without realising that it`s actually her initials - Takara Willow Isabelle :)

Even her nursery teachers used to call her Twigs lol xX
Twig is wonderful take on her initials. My poor Jessica Jane Suzanne was called Jessica Jumble Sale by her dad!!!!!!! :D

194 of carbs would have me feeling lethargic, bloated and very very hungry for more :D Carbs are definitely my downfall.

Hope you can get through the day without any hiccups SS xx

Carbs are my downfall :( I suspect that is why I`m SO hungry, The more carbs I eat, The more I want :sigh:

The salad was looking a bit lack for lustre this morning so I`ve only had the choc mousse :eek: So I`m going to make a gf sarnie I think, If theres anything I can eat to put in it :/ xX

Twig is wonderful take on her initials. My poor Jessica Jane Suzanne was called Jessica Jumble Sale by her dad!!!!!!! :D

Awww bless her!!!

We sometimes wind Twig up by calling her "Takara, Willow, Stinkersmell Purple" (surname is Green lol) but she finds it funny :)

It`s mad how we call our children 1 name, Then call them by something else completely different. We also call Harley Bunn/Bunnie/ChickieBunn, James was "JimJam" and Marshall was "Marshpie" :confused: lmao

Oh dear, My poor children!!

Our surname was Bond, so Hannah became Hannabi then Hannah Bee. She had a bee tattooed on her shoulder when she became an adult, in commemoration. Laura Louise was just Laura Lou and Jess is Jessica The Wessica (WTF?), Jeppies, Jess the Mess (bedroom not her personally lol) as well as the Jumble Sale. Like you say...........poor children :)

Hi Lise --

If you have been heavy and lost weight before, then you have lower Leptin levels than someone who has never been overweight -- and that figure of 1,410 should be reduced by 15 to 20%. Sad but true... we do screw up our metabolism by becoming overweight. So, you probably need to do more than 1200 cals a day, and low carb it!

MM

Love the names & nicknames. My DD is Caitlin, known as Caketin, or sometimes Caked-in-dirt-&-grime (jingle from some old washing powder ad). She grew up thinking I was calling her Caketin Dirt & Grime, and had no idea why. Ooops!

xxx

lol -- I'm calling childline.

MM

One of my daughters is called Cherelle and we used to call her Welly, and her dad called her Welly Boot, another is called Bethany and we call her Beef.... on her request... lol. Georgia we used to call Gog..., Malachi we call lots of different things, Maliki, Malichi and anything similar, Jared is called Jazz and when we are being funny we call Elijah, Ligey Poo........ but never in public..... lol The others I think we call by their own names....

If you are feeling really hungry, try uping your protein a bit, this is supposed to make you feel fuller for longer, and maybe a jacket potato..... but dont cover it in butter and cheese, go for something like low fat cheese (and not too much) or baked beans..... tuna and very light mayo...

One of my daughters is called Cherelle and we used to call her Welly, and her dad called her Welly Boot, another is called Bethany and we call her Beef.... on her request... lol. Georgia we used to call Gog..., Malachi we call lots of different things, Maliki, Malichi and anything similar, Jared is called Jazz and when we are being funny we call Elijah, Ligey Poo........ but never in public..... lol The others I think we call by their own names....

If you are feeling really hungry, try uping your protein a bit, this is supposed to make you feel fuller for longer, and maybe a jacket potato..... but dont cover it in butter and cheese, go for something like low fat cheese (and not too much) or baked beans..... tuna and very light mayo...
GE you are amazing. Not only did you manage to come up with 10 names, you also managed to think up nicknames as well lol x

yeah... I think I would have just numbered them all. Hey you... number one son. hee hee hee

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao: At you lot!!

Well, I`ve already written a load of bla on the RC section & FAO of Chel & Jess thread, So I`m gonna copy & paste some of it :p

I had a blast at my first class tonight :D

I`m not doing the RC diet, Just healthy low fat/cals etc eating and their exercise class was great. I`m still on the fence a bit about the Salsa part as I am RUBBISH!!! and therefore didn`t really push myself so am worried it won`t mean I lose any weight :sigh: I have absolutely NO co-ordination and was stood like a lemon half the time lmao

BUT OH MY LIFE!!! The toning/stretching exercises we did after I think I am going to be feeling those in places I never even knew existed :eek: hahaha

I was absolutely gutted that they weighed me FOUR lbs heavier than my scales but I am going to go with my unnoficial WI and their official WI like before as my works scales match mine and I know for a fact that they`re accurate as they`re the drs scales and never move from the room. I found it a bit odd that they weighed you with everything on, Inc your trainers?!?!?? So I`m allowing the extra pounds for my glasses and trainers :p haha She did tell me that I`m not eating enough though and that I have to increase my food :/ I`m a bit worried bout doing that incase it hinders weight loss :( June is fast approaching and if I haven`t hit my goal weight/BMI I`m stuffed and I can definately kiss my TT goodbye :cry:

I`m a tad suss tbh, And have started a thread about it on the main part of the board though no-one has yet replied even tho they`ve read it :p I find it a bit bizarre that both my CDC and now RC weigh me 4lbs heavier than I weigh myself??!? I`m wondering if ALL diet scales are set to weigh you heavy? Or am I being paranoid?? If it was just my scales, Fair enough. But I have been assured by both the Dr and the nurse at work that the Drs scales are accurate?? And they match mine?

I`m so sad that I`m now back to square one and needing to lose a whole stone AGAIN with the RC WI whereas I "only" had 10lbs to go by my weight :cry: I`m so worried that I`m not going to lose this weight as I NEED to lose it :cry::cry::cry:

If it wasn`t for trying for the TT I`d just leave it as I`m "ok" with where I am now. Yeah I`m a bit overweight, But I could live with it. But as I`m desperately trying to get surgery, Leaving it isn`t an option :cry: Sorry to whinge on :( I can just see my goal slipping away from me :(

Anyway, Enough of my whinging, Here is my menu for today -

Breakfast -

2 slices free from gf multiseeded bread - toasted
scraping of marg
1 Teso Light Choices Chocolate Mousse :eek: (last 1, All gone now ;) )

---

Lunch -

130g drained Tuna in Brine
1 Red Onion chopped
1 tbsp Tesco Tomato Ketchup
30-40g? Brown Rice Noodles (GF) (guessed weight, But there was hardly any of it)

--

Tea -

4! Free from GF Sausages
2 medium, 1 small Sweet potatoes - Boiled (plain)
2 big florets of Broccoli

(snaffled this REALLY quickly as I was starving after the class!)
--

Drinks -

2L of water
1 Mug of Bulli
3 mugs of Green Tea with Mint
1 mug of coffee, milk & 2 sugars

--

Exercise - RC Class, 40 mins with Ab Belt = 240 ab crunches

~~~~

Not sure I`ll be able to walk tomorrow rofl But I`m going to attempt to get on the Wii Fit at some point, Though I have clinic in the evening.

Spose I should get to bed really, It`s 03.18am:eek: but I`m not sleepy :sigh:

Hope everyone has a great Thursday Xxx

Morning Hunny, Really hope the new plan & exercise works well for you, esp as you have the TT planned.
Would the diff in the scales be the clothes and the time of day hun? I know i would weight about 5lbs heavier on my scales late in the day and with shoes on!

Wishing you a fabulous day!

xx

My CDC scales weigh me heavier too, at first the difference was 4lbs and now juts 2lbs, which I can accept as being clothes & weight of water I've drunk etc, as I weight myself first thing before dressing/ eating. But I did wonder at the 4lbs to start with and wondered if she'd put new batteries in since! Don't worry too much SS, as long as the lbs are dropping the end result will be the same.

Is there a deadline on getting to 25 BMI then? Do you have an app booked already? You have come so far hun I am sure those last few lbs will go, once you settle into your new routine you'll see a difference.

Chin up, and Happy Thursday!

xxx

The doctor's scales must be right SS, I should go by them and yours as they match. My CDC's used to be different on different parts of the kitchen floor! It won't be long before you see the losses you want I am sure...

Hi Lise,

My CDC's scales weigh my much heavier friend quite a few pounds heavier, but they weigh me only a wee bit more. So, I am fairly certain that hers are out of calibration. I do not move my scales except to slide them gently back into the place. And the CDC carts her all over -- as she makes hose calls. She stores them on their side in a bag, etc. All of this throws them out of calibration.

Go with the medical scales -- and you have plenty of time to fix your BMI. So, just keep at it.

I am glad you liked the RC class... and as long she shows you lost weight -- the number she has written down doesn't matter. Progress does!

I hope you manage to stay awake today.

MM

Morning Hunny, Really hope the new plan & exercise works well for you, esp as you have the TT planned.
Would the diff in the scales be the clothes and the time of day hun? I know i would weight about 5lbs heavier on my scales late in the day and with shoes on!

Wishing you a fabulous day!

xx

Thanks hun x

I weigh on the Drs scales at work at 9pm when clinic finishes so don`t think it was the time of day. I guess the trainers will have made a difference tho. I`m just gonna stick to my WI results aswell as theirs as I totally don`t agree with them that I weigh that much.

My CDC scales weigh me heavier too, at first the difference was 4lbs and now juts 2lbs, which I can accept as being clothes & weight of water I've drunk etc, as I weight myself first thing before dressing/ eating. But I did wonder at the 4lbs to start with and wondered if she'd put new batteries in since! Don't worry too much SS, as long as the lbs are dropping the end result will be the same.

Is there a deadline on getting to 25 BMI then? Do you have an app booked already? You have come so far hun I am sure those last few lbs will go, once you settle into your new routine you'll see a difference.

Chin up, and Happy Thursday!

xxx

Hi hun x

Well, I DID have a deadline of June when I go back to see the plastic surgeon. BUT, I had to take Twig to the Dr yesterday so she spoke to me and told me that she had phoned some woman who is supposedly on the PCT panel who said there is NO appeal process, There is no weight or BMI criteria for the surgery and there is NO WAY I would get one funded by the NHS :cry: She told her there had only been 1 woman they gave one to as her infections were so severe that she had to have skin grafts and was under the care of a nurse?? She also said the plastic surgeons were talking out of their arse??

Now, If you look up Surrey PCT guidelines, It DOES mention weight and BMI etc though it does say they only do it if you`re a exception. So I don`t know if she was just talking bollocks to put me off (the woman, Not my Dr).

My Dr was really apologetic and you could see she was HATING having to tell me this :( She had actually put me in an appt before Twigs so that she could talk to me when she saw I was going to be bringing her in as she didn`t want me pushing myself to lose the last of this weight for something that wasn`t going to happen. She suggested asking the PS if they would refer me to see if that would help. I`m going to phone him on Monday and see what can be done.

Sorry for the novel lol x

Back