taking zopiclone with Lipotrim

Hi clare. I am afraid I can't answer your question. Best to phone your pharmacist tomorrow and ask.

But I just wanted to say HI and Welcome! This is a great forum. It is great to keep busy on here while others are eating. It is great for support and ass kicking as necessary!! So keep posting hun!

I am taking zopiclone to sleep will this affect being on Lipotrim?

Many thanks

As Sara says, need to find out from your pharmacist. I am on thyroxine and been taking it whilst on Lipotrim.....if it prescribed and you need to take it, then you have to continue, but I dont know what the implications are.

Welcome and hope you have a good week 1.

Take care

Hi & Welcome :)

I`m also on Thyroxine and should also be taking cholesterol tabs but not started them yet. I was told these were ok to take with the LT but my thyroid levels had to be stable. I know that some medical conditions mean that you can`t go on it but I don`t know what they are sorry.

LiSe x

Thanks everybody, I have been on Lipotrim before & lost 3 stone. I have now put back on a stone so giving it another go as I know it gets results. I have to say my weight gain has been over 2 years & I am terrible at doing zilcho exercise, so only have myself to blame.

I am F511 tall & really wanted to make target of 11 stone which is in the middle of healthy range for my height, but after losing 3 stone initially I stopped before getting to my ideal weight, so going for it big time ths time round, going to give it 8 weeks as I know how difficult it can be & review then.

Many thanks for all support as I didnt join any forums before - just on my lonesome, so I think its great you dont feel your alone.

Clare x

Hi Clare

I think you will find it so nice having others that are going through the same thing as you!

Hope all goes well with you.

Back