tales of a 2 bar nightmare!!

That was really funny! I ate 2 bars once. My OH really peed me off so I ate 2 to give me evil wind, so when he came to bed after me.......

lol birdy,
my hubby came to bed whilst i was in the bathroom but he turned and went straight back downstairs and shouted ' im making a cuppa' lol coward.
cherylxx

A Tale of Two ......... !!!

Thanks for that - it made me LOL and the kids wonder was mummy going made on the PC.

You must tell us more about your novel - I'm sure we'll all rush out and buy it.

Hope you have a better botty now ;-)

The book im working on is called ' The Gilly Golly Gandy' and has been described as a cross between Harry Potter and Alice in Wonderland.
It is about a magical creature who helps children in areas of life where parents arent able to help (ie: he is responsible for the 'jumping' awake from nightmares and he is the one who puts the feeling in the pit of ur stomach when u are about to do something u really shouldnt do, etc etc.
In the book there are many unusual and unique creatures (such as Daz, the sock monster:)).
wont give too much away but the book should hopefully be available in stores within the next 8 months or so (if i can stay away from minimins long enough to finish the closing chapters, that is).
cherylxx

What a great thread, not that i'm laughing at you but just the way you describe it. Well done for staying cheat free that day.
carol x

PS I might try the 2 bars myself today having toilet problems. LOL

lol cilla,
did u have the 2 bars today then. dont know why im even asking that cause if u did u wont be online (unless u take a laptop into the bathroom, lol)
be warned, for me it was very very sudden, better than any laxative ive tried as yet (and much more yummy)
cherylxx

Back