• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Talk me down please

princessria

is a pirate arrrgggghhhh
S: 14st8lb C: 14st3.5lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 30.3 Loss: 0st4.5lb(2.21%)
i have just eaten two orange kitkats and a jaffa cake will someone please stop me before i do anymore damage that is a total of 11 syns with the kats and god knows for jaffas i had already had 5.5 today is a black day and it's weigh in day i think i have gone mad.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

SkinnyMoo

S: 16st6lb C: 16st6lb G: 11st6lb BMI: 36 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
the good news is you know the syn values! Always a good start!

Now put the food down and go get some water!

lauryloo

S: 11st9lb C: 11st1lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 27.5 Loss: 0st8lb(4.91%)
you can do it - if you stop now and be good for the rest of the day you shouldn't be too bad :)

Rachella

Silver Member
S: 14st13lb C: 10st13lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 24 Loss: 4st0lb(26.79%)
oooh I've never had an orange kit kat! Sorry that's beside the point! STOP NOW! I don't think it will effect your weigh in though so dont stress - I did a similar thing last Wednesday - ate packet of crisps and choc bar a couple of hours before weigh in and it didnt make the slightest bit of difference! Chocolate doesnt weigh much!

jaylou

Gold Member
Step away from the jaffa cakes lady!!!!!

Luckily they won't weigh too much in your tummy for WI, just be careful from now on!

Good luck tonight, don't let it be the start of a downward spiral! xx

princessria

is a pirate arrrgggghhhh
S: 14st8lb C: 14st3.5lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 30.3 Loss: 0st4.5lb(2.21%)
hahaha you do make me laugh rachella

Indieflower

I have my mojo
S: 17st9lb C: 10st10lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 24.2 Loss: 6st13lb(39.27%)
I like the coffee flavour Kit Kats!

And, you should just give yourself a talking too in the mirror (you'd look like a crazy woman, but I do it lmao) and be really harsh! I usually remind myself I don't want to look like a tree trunk, or an orange peel! lol I shouldn't admit these things xx