tall, fat & depressed

I take Xenical and Reductil (Brit name),Meridia(North American name) together.The second is an appetite suppressant. It has really helped me with my appetite. I have been able to stick to a diet b/c of it and have lost 20 pds so far. Perhaps you should ask your Dr. about it, it may help you.
I'ma do that, thanks for the advice :)

Good day so far :)
Fasted all day, then my parents took me out to a persian place. They ordered a kebab dish for me cos I was running late - I was planning to order grilled chicken.
[Persian saffron& Lemon chicken = yum, and I had a look at the recipe, and it's fairly diet friendly too :D]
I ordered soup, and had one kebab. Left aside the other kebab and rice [their portions are so big!]. Had tea afterward and that's it. WI tomorrow, and I'm willing myself to show a loss.
We [that is, my sister and I] were measuring ourselves up as we're having dresses made for us, and I found I'm actually 5ft11 and a half [181cm], so updated my stats on minimins, but it's screwed up my BMI :(

4.6lb loss, yaay :D

I really need to stick to one thread, but Im so excited. long may this continue :D

We share almost the same story. I'm 22. And I feel like I'm running out of time. I've been trying to lose weight almost all my life. I've reached my goal twice then gained it all back. Now, I'm back from the start. Anyway, there's always hope and we are all here to support each other =]

We share almost the same story. I'm 22. And I feel like I'm running out of time. I've been trying to lose weight almost all my life. I've reached my goal twice then gained it all back. Now, I'm back from the start. Anyway, there's always hope and we are all here to support each other =]
Best of luck - I think you've been there so if anything you have that motivation. You've done it before, you can do it again :)

Back