Taming the appetite

minimammy

I've lost 17 lb but it's taken me like a year to do! I feel now like my appetite is really coming back though and I've another stone to lose. Any tips on taming the beast and not needing just one more thing or finishing kids left overs!!

I've lost 17 lb but it's taken me like a year to do! I feel now like my appetite is really coming back though and I've another stone to lose. Any tips on taming the beast and not needing just one more thing or finishing kids left overs!!

Do you exercise mini? That changed everything for me x

I run two or three times a week and work out with a pt a couple of times I think this has spiked my appetite too!

Hmm ok so exercise not the issue. What about protein? Basically on days where I'm not going out I don't let any rubbish carbs, sugar or processed food pass my mouth. I mean nothing. I find it easier if I'm off it completely. I try and eat lots of veggies, fish and white meat, eggs etc.

Think I'll try that, so you mean on days you're not exercising have less carbs???

No I mean generally during the week when I'm not boozing / eating out I eat as clean as possible. Eg:

Eggs/ tomatoes for breakfast - defo nothing sweet
Soup and salad for lunch
Meat and veggies for dinner

Reduces sugar cravings / all cravings

You could try it for a day or two xx

I have tried this and it does work!! I imagine if you do it long term I bet you don't feel the craving for sugary things???

Exactly, no sweet tooth or craving. But here's the hilarious thing - I will choose to have chocolate (even though not craving it) then can't stop eating it!! I'm yet to figure out how to deal with that.

Back