tandoori chicken?

clairem87

cos i need this xxx
my mum is getting a take away tonight and ive noticed people saying they have tandoori chicken and stay in ketosis- is this right? never ordered it before - is it just chicken and spices or what?

xcx

I think tandoori is marinated in yogurt and spices then oven baked. I'm not sure if there's anything in there that would put you out of ketosis but probably the best option from the Indian all the same. Or tandoori king prawn!

X

That's what I thought, will see how I feel!

It's dry cooked in a tandoor over and marinated beforehand it's lush I have it all the time and stay in ketosis and have it with cauliflower rice :)

Personally no matter how tasty it sounds I wouldn't trust it as you never know what might have been put on it, call me paranoid.....lol

I've had tandoori chicken loads of times while on SLim and save!!! I generaly make my own salad though as the one they send has lemon on!!

X

Oh that's good to know! Might try that next time friends are having an Indian!

I don't really know if I cheated tonight? I had some chicken foo yung from the Chinese when my other half had takeaway! I've only ate 2 packs of slim and save today so think I should be fine? Really was only egg, chicken and a few bean sprouts?! Eeek

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Just had tandoori chicken breast from our wonderful local!!!! I had the salad, I just asked for lettuce onion and cucumber!!!!! Delicious....
I only have 4 packs normally but went to ( still at) friends and didn't want them to start asking questions and making their opinion known!!!!!

Gotta a go, I don't want to be rude....

They are all having desert so thought I would get some air!!! As we know " air" has no calories!!!! Lol

I didn't have the chicken after all, thought I'd wait till I was more desperate cos I wasn't too bothered today! So all good!

Xcx

Back