Tankini

deej

Off topic but.... can anyone recommend somewhere to buy an underwired tankini that comes in cup sizes? I had ordered one which should have arrived last week, I have now been told it won't be here until the end of August:sigh:, my holiday will be over by then!!

I have been looking around, but I am really struggling.

Thanks

There are some lovely ones in M & S. I bought one last week. I like 'big' knickers to cover my stomach :) so bought the bottoms separate to the top ie. not the matching set. Evans have a red polka dot and a navy polka dot one too. Debenhams also do the big knicker style ones (not that I am saying you need big knickers haha, that just the type I look at) and I have also seen some in Bhs.

I got great ones last week in BHS in Edinburgh?? Not sure if theyre everwhere cos I was only over for the weekend. Lovely halterneck ones so you can adjust the boobs as you like. About £35 for the set and you can buy odd size tops and bottooms.

littlewoods or simplybee

xx

La Senza have a sale on and there's are lovely, with loads of sizes big and small :)

Figleaves all the way, a bit pricey but is so worth it especially as you live in them 90% of the time on holiday, better fabrics that offer you much better support than the cheaper ones :)

Thanks for the suggestions. I will spend some time today looking around. Roll on my Holiday!!

Back