Tano is back...

Had my banana shake at work, then it was cake day; I had a White coffee!!! Had veg soup at lunch and just had a mushroom omelette with tomatoes! Only just realised I can't actually have tomatoes, I thought on 810 I could!!! Had to cook my omelette in oil too as they always stick. Feel like I've been a bit naughty now with that dinner. :(
Followed by a butterscotch shake x

Good luck Hun xx

9 stone 11!!!!! I lost 6lbs. Sooooo pleased x

I had my first bar today was soooo lovely! Didn't get any soups this week. CDC has told me to do 1000 plan tomo as I'm drinking tonight, so quite looking forward to that idea! ;) especially with a hangover. Having steak and mushrooms for dinner tonight, a bigger dinner than usual as I'm out drinking. And I fancy steak so I'm treating myself haha. Got chicken in BBQ seasoning tomoz for my hangover dinner x

Tano said:

6lb is amazing!! Well done u skinny mini! Xx

been good so far this wk! Would love to get the 4 off I put on but think that's a bit optimistic xx

Tano said:

Wow! That is amazing!

I'm sure u can kez!

I know, I can't believe it, I was hoping for just 3 to take me to 10 stone x

Well done Tano! 6lbs is amazing :) Hope I can do anything like as good as that this week xxx

Thankyou!!! Went out last night and have had a day off plan today. Back on it tomorrow! Xxx

Back