ProPoints Tano's back...

Definitely not!!! I'm drinking on sat night hahaha x

U never know hun, u got quite a few days to pull back till weigh in xx

iv been fancying going running how did you start off? well done on your loss x

Well done on your running and your loss hon! Greatjob :) xxx

iv been fancying going running how did you start off? well done on your loss x

I started off with a run/walk and gradually increased run time till I didn't have to walk anymore xx

I started off with a run/walk and gradually increased run time till I didn't have to walk anymore xx

think ill start and see how far I get. I fancy getting bacj into swimming too xx

I've had 16 weeklies today!!! Loads of choc and I mean LOADS!!! Out drinking and for lunch tomoz! This is NOT going to be a good week!!! X

I've had 16 weeklies today!!! Loads of choc and I mean LOADS!!! Out drinking and for lunch tomoz! This is NOT going to be a good week!!! X

I have only rejoined today and was wondering about weeklies, do you normally use all of yours? X

You will be fine darling, a treat now and then is not a problem.

I have only rejoined today and was wondering about weeklies, do you normally use all of yours? X

Yeah I've never had a week where I didn't use them haha! I tried not to eat them all last week but couldn't resist haha x

I've been well off the wagon. Back on track tomorrow for sure!!! X

Today I've had:

Museli n milk

Snack a jacks
West Indian curry, rice n peas
Cupcake
Sweets
Choc biscuit

Went for a run (4 miles)

Chicken n bacon ceaser salad
Flatbread
Yogurt

Line drawn and tracking again from tomorrow till weigh in, gonna be extra good x

Today I've had:

Museli n milk

Snack a jacks
West Indian curry, rice n peas
Cupcake
Sweets
Choc biscuit

Went for a run (4 miles)

Chicken n bacon ceaser salad
Flatbread
Yogurt

Line drawn and tracking again from tomorrow till weigh in, gonna be extra good x

How long till WI? X

Back